Chapter 2

Okay as I promised here is a new chapter 😘 happy reading 😂🤩

**************
Afra

I was ironing my school uniform when I heard a door knock meaning someone intended to come in, ohh it was ni'ma my younger sister who is also the last child of our happy family.
I was so lost in my thoughts that unknowingly l've been ironing the clothes for over 2hours.

.I quickly packed and went to answer to mama because ni'ma came to tell me that mama is calling me.
My mother is a fair beautiful and so caring human being I made no regrets having her as a mother
Salamu'alaikum'i said immediately when I entered the room."yau kam mai zaki bamu ne adda' as she says everyday if am supposed to cook.
Mama "yau kowa ya ci kansa";I said jokingly .we all laughed,and I decided to make spaghetti jollof because I think it's easier and also not time consuming.

""""""""""""""
Am talkative and that's why no one noticed what am going through because I always try as much as possible to hide my feelings with my talkative nature
Whom should I tell that am in love with ya Amin??
The question I literally asked myself every single day.
Because apart from my Lord I never utter such to any living thing on earth

I always ask my self can this love be the reason I should not fucus on my parents and also my own dreams ?. obviously the answer is NO.
And I try all my best because to me my PhD is "prayer hardwork and determination"

I am a muslim and I never underestimate the power of dua.
That's what keep me living.

And I always own my dreams
I tend to get depressed of the situation I found myself in .

It's been more than four years I didn't see ya Amin because all I could remember is that we attended same school and last time I saw him was during their WAEC
Because ya Amin was in ss3when I came to js1
********
Flash back
I am an adorable pretty looking  young Afra, blessed with natural beauty,l always admire my beauty which indeed I am.
I was 12years old when I went to js1 by then yaya Amin was  in his final year class in secondary school which obviously is Ss3

It was so nice for me or for us the js1 student to meet up with such environment . Because our seniors both male and female took care of us that sometimes I tend to forget that this is a school and not a house , even though I was a day student.
In our school we call all seniors by yaya'---and adda'----which is a sign of respect to someone elder than you

""""""""
Lol I had great time during my js 1 in Great talent Academy the name of our school
All those memories shall forever stay in my heart .

The seniors took well care of me specially maybe because of my talkative nature and beauty
A great time I had if it

Ya Amin was a  prefect that till date I never know his prefect ship role despite the tag I never noticed what's on it , but maybe he should be headboy,? assistant?, only Allah knows.

But I still can remember his face always standing in Front of js1 students or should I say me because I am the one in the front of our class line during the assembly.

Ya Amin as I know him before was still the ya Amin I met in school
Oh my God he always takes care of me ,well !just like all seniors do .
But I don't know why I feel more by him
Ya Amin is a Fair looking handsome fulani Even though he can't speak the language just like me after all we are cousins but from one look one can tell we belong to that tribe one way .

Which is actually true yaya Amin and I are first cousins.His father is my father's elder brother
Though!not same mother but same father.
All our moms are not fulani so we couldn't get a chance to learn how to speak the language.
++++++++++
+++++++++
                  This story is so complicated ,I know. But keep on reading it's gonna be so amazing
Well! don't forget to blow my heart with your votes and comments 😘😘😘😘👇👇👇👇and I promise to update a new chapter soon .