𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚

Ginny went to the library for some reading. And also wants her to distract from the Potter boy.

When Ginny entered in the library she was amazed to see it. There are so many books around.

She went towards a book shelf and picked a book and sat down on a chair.

She was so busy in reading that she didn't notice a handsome black haired boy entered in the library. Well yeah the Potter boy.

★*★*★*★

After Ginny left the room Harry decided to follow her. So he came to the library after Ginny where he never entered before. So most of the students including the librarian Mr. Flinch was surprised to see him here.

Harry looked around and saw a redhead sitting at the end of the room. She was so attentive to the book that she didn't even saw him.

Harry slowly moved towards Ginny and put his bag on the chair.

"Hey beautiful!" Harry's voice scared Ginny. She jumped a little.

"What are you doing here?" hissed Ginny.

"The same thing to do what you are doing." shrugged Harry.

"Seriously!  I didn't know you could read." said Ginny looking at him.( 🙈🙈)

"What do you mean?" asked Harry.

"If you could read then you should know people comes to the library for reading not for talking." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Can I sit with you then?" asked Harry.

"No you can't." said Ginny. Harry is shocked to hearing a no.

"Why can't I sit here?" asked Harry raising his voice a little. Which caused Flinch to shouted at him.

"Cause I am here to read not be disturbed." said Ginny picking her belongings.

"Where are you going?" asked Harry.

"To attend the lectures." said Ginny.

"Really!! You wants to attend the boring lecture of Snape instead of sitting here with a handsome boy." Harry raised his eyebrows at her.

"It's better than wasting time with an idiot." Ginny left the library leaving a shocked Harry.

Harry couldn't believe what he heard just now. A girl called him an idiot.

"She is not gonna give a damn to you." a voice snapped out him of his thoughts.

He looked behind and saw a brown haired girl.

"Who are you?" asked Harry.

"I am Hermione Granger Weasley. Ginny's sister-in-law. " She shaked hand with him.

"But I thought she is the only child of her parents. Well as Stella said." said Harry.

"Yeah that's right. I am her cousin brother Ronald Weasley's wife. And also a Professor here." said Hermione.

"How did you know I was trying to impress her?" asked Harry.

"That's happened to me as well mister. Just wait and see what's gonna happen." advised Hermione.

"I know what to do." Harry looked at the gate.

"Don't do any stupid thing that caused you a heavy fine." warned Hermione.

"I won't. Thanks for the advise." Harry left the library.

Little poor Hermione know she gave her advice to an idiot boy.

(Here is the new chapter. Please don't kill me for not updating. I was really busy with my freaking assignments and some other stuffs. So sorry guys.)

Hope you like it. If you like please vote and comment.