The Invitation

It's been 2 months since Ginny joined the new high school. And it been 2 months since Harry is roaming around her. He is irritating her everyday. Someday he is bringing a rose for her, someday a lily, someday a daisy. And the other day on Ginny's birthday he gifted her an expensive watch, much to her annoyance. Ginny is fed up with his everyday dramas.

*************

Ginny woke up late on the weekend and which caused her mum to yelled at her.  Ginny didn't say anything , just stand there and listen. After all it is everyday work of her mum. After getting a lecture for 15 minutes Ginny went to get ready.  While getting ready Ginny checked her phone.

No, there is no text from Potter  yet. Cause it became a daily habit to send a good morning and a good night to her. Ginny wondered what happened today. Not like she is missing it or she is?

*************

When she was getting downstairs she heard a new voice talking with her parents. She slowly moved towards the living room. She saw a tall man with long, black hair and grey eyes. He is really good looking. He was talking to Arthur when his eyes fell on Ginny.

" You must be Ginevra." said that man.

"It's Ginny." she looked at him with a dangerous look.

"Oh! Sorry. I am Sirius Black." He introduced. Ginny nodded her head at him.

"Ginny, he is my long time business partner. Sirius is really good person." said Arthur. Molly smiled at this words.

"Good to see you Mr. Black." said Ginny.

"It's Sirius. And it's nice to see you too." said Sirius with a smirk.

"What brings you here?" asked Ginny glaring at him.

"I came here to invite you all for a party." said Sirius.

"We would love to come." said Molly happily.

"But.. " Ginny was interrupted by her mum. "Don't interrupted and be quiet." Molly warned her. Ginny sighed.

"When is the party?" asked Arthur.

"Today at 7 pm." replied Sirius.

"We will be there on time. Don't worry." said Arthur.

"I hope you will be there." said Sirius to Ginny. Ginny wanted to say something but shut up when she saw her mother face. Ginny nodded.

"Good. And I shall be leave now." said Sirius.

"It was great to have you." Arthur shook hand with him. Sirius smiled at him.

***********

After Sirius left Ginny kept thinking about the party. She didn't feel good about it.

***********

Is Ginny's feeling is right or wrong?? What will happen in the party.

(Here is another chapter. Sorry I told you guys that I will update yesterday. But there were some annoying guests and also children who literally torture me. So I couldn't update. Here it is btw. If yoh like it then please vote and comment.)