Oh no here comes the brother

Id woken up, my face puffy and my body tired in general. That was nothing new everybody wakes up differently, I looked to the side of me and saw Pope fast asleep. I couldn't look behind me because JJ were facing my way so if I were to turn around, my face would be in contact with his. And that is what you call secondhand embarrassment even though it's not actually embarrassing it's just called emotions and I don't wanna be really close to his face, not like I don't want to but that's just that's scary. I could feel JJs arms wrapped around my waist which even made it worse but at the same time I didn't mind it at all. I could stay here.

I looked over to the clock on the wall and saw the time. 8:36am. Shit. I nudged my body so jj would wake up and all i got was "mmamm dont do that cupcake" he said mumbling clearly still half asleep. Wait did he call me cupcake I thought, I had to wake everybody up since we would be late for school, so I did what was necessary I kicked JJ out bed. Quite literally. He fell with a thud onto the ground which was funny after he realised he just been kicked. I don't need to wait for a pope to wake up since the large bang that came from JJ colliding with the floor woke him up for me.

"Good you too are awake, we need to get ready for school and soon, otherwise we will be late" i said while getting out of the bed. "Ughhh y/n your so annoying in the mornings, why'd you have to kick me out of bed! QUITE LITERALLY!!" JJ shouted. "Just shut up and get ready" I replied.

Walking out of the room to go wake up John b and Kie, I saw that they were already awake and in the main frame of the home. They were all ready dressed and had eaten, "yeah thanks guys for waking us three up" i mentioned sarcastically. "No problem" John b and kie said in unison.

I'd walked off and into the bathroom with a change of clothes for today, I'd put on some peachy orange shorts and a same colours top with some vans on. I'd shoved my hair into a bun, It wasn't Tight it was just sat there on the top of my head. I'd had walked out back into the same room as everyone else and John B spoke up "are you ready now?" He questioned. I nodded back and then we set off.

We arrived at school soon after and walked in to our first lesson which was absolutely nothing. We never ended up going to school, we just couldn't be bothered we thought let's have another boat day. Which I wasn't too happy on the idea since I'm already very close to getting kicked out as well as JJ but we're Pogues what else should we do. We don't wanna sit in a classroom all day and hope to someday make it well I'll speak for myself I'm not too sure about the rest I know JJ wants to travel and so does kie, pope actually want to do something with his life and John B I'm not too sure.

Pope was a bit grumpy but, when I say a bit I mean a lot. Once we had arrived at the dock we all jumped out of Jhon b's little van. Pope noticed topper and he turned to me and said "toppers over there" while pointing out into the distance of where he was stood. I looked at Pope and then looked in Toppers direction, I sighed. Did he just have to be here.

He noticed us and started walking over, but it was in quite a hurry the facial expression on him was hilarious. He hasn't seen me in about three weeks since you know, I became a full blown Pogue. And moved away but oh well.

"Y/n! There you are where have you been, we have been worried sick"topper yelled and questioned. "Are you crazy Mom told me to leave so I did what she said and Dad just sat there and agreed with her" i yelled back. " she didn't mean it y/n, we all want you home I'm scared for you, you're my little sister and you're hanging with Pogues, never mind just hanging out with them you're also living with them." He rose his voice. " you're coming home" he said as he grabbed the top part of my arm dragging me to him car.

I screamed at him, telling him to let me go on that I wasn't going back, I don't wanna go back plus it's way more fun of being outside all the time should've been stuck inside. Whenever I was on the Kooks Side I was always kept inside reading staying in the house, which is no fun. There wasn't much more to it at the end of the day my parents or my parents topper is my brother and I had to go back at some point. Just sucks that it is this soon.

" don't worry bitches,I'll be back, and oi jj, save me a doob for when im back!" I shouted while topper put me in his car.