Arrested and Trail

(episodes 6 onwards to 10)

Lamentis 1 heist concluded with a brawl where Floki and Bjorn show up killing Lamentians and then TVA shows up saves them by resetting the timeline and Galactus called and Terrax The Tamer attacked and a war happened and Slyvie attacked Terrax and Silver Surfer nailed down Loki and bit the dust when TVA Agents attacked to save Loki but of no use Galactus Or Galan Of Taa wanted to devour Lamentis 1 and he did so and they went inside the mouth of Galactus and began tumblin down the stairs.

Loki and Slyvie looked scared as Galactus was untouchables and Gor The Gods Butcher was there chasing them as the unknown Criminal they were after for days and Kang The Conquerer hired him to do the dirty work

Gor The Gods Butcher was defeated by Thor and Lady Thor (Jane Foster) and they spent hours inside his womb and they needed to do something.

After a few days of frantic searching Loki and Slyvie charged Tempad and broke free and TVA arrested them.

Time Keepers will face them and in the finale after torture and interrogation and what not Loki and Slyvie broke free because Everyone loved them and Time Keepers were killed in a battle.

After that Odin (Lokis Father) revealed himself to be the boss and came out telling him he's been a Prisoner inside Memphisto's Jails and he saved him in the futures and Loki decided to stop being Ungrateful and Rewrote Norse Mythology too by not killing Baldur or marrying Angroboda.

Odin then confronted Memphisto's Jails Officers and killed them all and called out Memphisto and they agreed to battle and Memphisto terrorised The World fighting Avengers Twice and defeating them both times and so defeating Guardians Of The Galaxy and Adam Warlock too.

Odin destroying him with a single touch and retaking his old power happened and Odin Variant who's also Slyvies father came by and they talked and turned out they're in the same world and stuff and Prunned Loki Variants camr out too like Kid Loki, Classic Loki, Viking Loki among more.