Loki vs Villains

(Season 2 to Season 3)

Loki and Slyvie began growing closer and closer throughout and Floki and Bjorn started annoying Odin the dog and bear of Slyvie who Loki called Odins Daughter In Law were way too harsh and Galactus called out his Heralds one by one and after beating Loki twice Terrax The Tamer and Silver Surfer we're ready bur then Loki used deception and turned them against one another leading to the death of Terrax The Tamer and Galactus banishing Silver Surfer to Earth.

Galactus arranged new heralds for himself and called out Adam Warlock who attacked Galactus aka Galan Of Taa summoned The Fallen One and Air Walker keeping Fire Lord close to him and Adam Warlock speared down Air Walker and Fallen One down and he got aided in the next day by Loki and Slyvie who attacked and battled for a few episodes until Loki made a ditch plan and Regrouped fighting for Months and Nothing More happened.

Silver Surfer avenged himself but Gor killed him and Thor killed Gor but Odin give his people life and his family back including his mother, children and wife and have back another life to him in exchange of fighting Galactus Or Galan Of Taa to which he agreed.

And then happened another war but The Fallen One died and Firelord saved Air Walker and they ran off once again but The Fallen One was revived and sent to battle against Galactus Or Galan Of Taa 2 ans in the end Loki and Slyvie kissed and Slyvie proposed marriage and Loki agreed.

When Kang The Conquerer was killed by Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson smiling the same way they did when Sharon Carter who died as Power Broker made out with Cap.

Last Episode and Loki lost it all to conquer Kang and using a Tempad and Slyvie went with him and they killed Reed Richards and Fantastic Four ending Kang The Conquerer and leaving behind Dr Doom and who now became Victor Von Doom living with Valerie and his Parents as a Noob Instead and Loki and Slyvie went out on a date.

Meeting Captain America and Sharon Carter now Immature Teenagers, Odin and Frigga were away and there was Thor and Lady Thor aka Jane Foster there.

Loki and Slyvie adopted Floki the she dog with blonde hair and the blonde bear Bjorn and lived as Rulers of Time Variance Authority and Mobius and Renslayer stayed Mobius and Renslayer forever.

Sorry this is short bur yeah Galactus fought for 5 Episodes straight and Kang fought four episodes straight and Slyvie killed Memphisto in three and Loki became Weak and Timeline Changed and Dr Strange formed a group with Iron Man, Black Panther who's Barracuda and Ma Gnucci his Queen, Reed Richards and Baron Helmut Zemo and Zemo is alive because Professor Xavier and him switched sides to Magneto and Namor killed them all.

The End.