«CHAPTER 1 : FAMILY»

HELLO MY FELLOW SIMPS! THIS
CHAPTER 1 SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!

AUTHOR-SAN

✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵❀✵

『"AUTHOR'POV"』

"Liyaa! Can you call your sister here!" Say the mother known as [Himiko L/N]. "Okay mom!" Answer the child who has [black hair] and [red eyes] who known as [Liyaa L/N]. Liyaa go
to outside to find her oldest sister, [Y/N L/N].

'Hmm..where nee-san?😧' Thought the [black hair color] girl. Liyaa go to their background house and see the [hair color]. She started call her sister. "Nee-san! Nee-san!" Liyaa start run to her oldest sister.

"Huh?" The [hair color] start look at Liyaa, "Ahh Liyaa why are you calling me? Are you need something?" Said y/n with a angelic voice. Liyaa feel calm when she hear her oldest sister voice.

Liyaa not even surprise when she hear her oldest sister voice because y/n is the most beautiful and the kindest in their village. Because of that, many boys purpose y/n to get married even the girls but y/n refuse because she only 13 year old to get marriage.

Well the people who get reject form
y/n, they not even angry or mad at her because they understand that y/n don't want to get marriage in such young age.

Well the people who get reject form y/n, they not even angry or mad at her because they understand that y/n don't want to get marriage in such young age

"Nee-san, mom is calling you" said Liyaa while hug her oldest sister. "Oh it that so...well I should go to mom, I don't want to keep her waiting for me!" Y/n hug her sister back and then pull off. "Okay Nee-san.." Liyaa a little bit upset because she want her oldest sister to stay longer with her.

Y/n notice that Liyaa was a little bit upset so she hold her sister shoulder and say, "Liyaa, after I done helping mother, we can cuddle as much as you want okay??" Liyaa look at y/n with wide eyes and she smiling. "Okay Nee-san!". Liyaa running back to their house to find their other siblings.

Y/n giggle a little bit because of Liyaa action. Well usually Liyaa a stubborn girl and tsun-tsun one. She a little bit tomboy so she wearing yukata instead of kimono because she don't like girly things.

Y/n go to their house to find their mother. When she spots her mother, she start walking directions where her mother was. "Mom,do you need anything?" Y/n sit beside her mother.
Himiko a little bit surprised because of suddenly y/n voice,and then she calmed herself.

"Y/n,my hunny,don't do that again. You made me have heart attacks you know?" Himiko said while she put one of her hand to the chest. "Oh I am so so sorry mom! Did I make you shocked?" Y/n said with worried tone.

"Oh hunny, you don't😊." Said Himiko while give her smile. "Its that so...well why are you calling me mother?" Y/n say with curious tone. "Well I want you to buy some ingredients with Liyaa because your dad are playing with Hitsu and Hanaa. I don't want to distruck them because your dad lately busy with his practice so he don't have time for them..." Himiko give sad smile to her oldest children.

"Oh its that so...well then I going now" y/n say and then she getting up from her sit. "Perhaps, I don't want to come home late..☺" Y/n look at her mother with small smile. Himiko look at her daughter and nodded her head. "Yeah..now go anddd don't forget brought Liyaa with you too😄" y/n nodded her head then say,"Okay mom take care of yourself mom" y/n wave at her mother and the walk away from her mom.

"Okay take yourself too!" Shout himiko to her daughter to be careful when she buy some ingredients. Y/n call Liyaa and then Liyaa come out of nowhere. Y/n a little bit shocked and she calm down herself after a second.
She scold her sister who standing in front of her.

Liyaa don't seem mind because when she got scold by y/n, she seem calm. She thought y/n scold like lullaby because of y/n's angelic voice. After
y/n done scold Liyaa, y/n and her sister say goodbye for their family.

 After y/n done scold Liyaa, y/n and her sister say goodbye for their family

HELLO GUYS! I AM SO SORRY IF THE STORY TO SHORT. I HAVE EXAMS SO I AM BUSY RIGHT NOW...ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND THANKS YOU FOR READING! THAT ALL SOYONARA BITCH-*SLAP*

AUTHOR-SAN