«CHAPTER 5 : TWO YEAR LATER»

AWWW HE SO CUTEEE💞💕💝ANYWAYS I AM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR FEW MONTH. I JUST HAVE FAMILY PROBLEM A FEW DAY AGO SO YEAH🥱.AND I DON'T HAVE IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER SO THAT WHY I NOT POSTING A FEW WEEK.🙂

AUTHOR-SAN

♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟

「❝TOMORROW LATER❞」

『❝Y/N'S POV❞』

I was sleeping on my futon bed with peacefully and then my peacefully sleeping is disturbed by someone who shaking me to wake up."Nee-sann! Wakee uupp!!" The one who disturbed my peacefully sleeping is my dumbass sister,Liyaa. What da fuq? She know that I am not a morning person...{A/N : I am not a morning person too in real life😗}

I slowly sit up on my futon bed and look at Liyaa with sleep face."What da hell do you want? You know that I am not morning person aren't you?" I said to Liyaa as she look at me with nervous face. "W-well do you forget that we have training today so we have to wake up early." Liyaa replied as I look at her with shock pikachu face."Aww please give me a five more minutes please? I am still sleepy😭" I said to Liyaa as she look at me with 'I don't give a fvck'.

"I don't care,go to the bathroom and prepare yourself for training. I will be waiting you at outside of the room." Liyaa said to me as she walk out from our bedroom. I whining a little as I  punch the air and I stand up from my futon bed. "Easy to you to say that... BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MORNING  PERSON!!" I shout to my sister as I hear a giggle from outside.

"It not funny okay!!??" I shout to my sister as I pick the tower and go the the bathroom. "Whatever...Better I prepare myself for training.." I mumble to myself as I take off my clothes. After I finished my showering, I pick my cloths and wearing it."Hmm...not bad I guess???" I mumble to myself as I walk out from my bedroom.

[A/N : YOUR CLOTH👇]