The Fate of the Galaxy Rests in My Hands(A Sailor Moon Love Story)

Your P.O.V.

I walked with Darien and Serena as all of us strolled to thier gate.On our way there,I sensed three new star crystals(star seeds)as we passed people who had millions of girls trailing after them.Just as I turned my head to see a guy with long black hair pulled into a low ribbon with sunglasses turn to face me also.

"Selena,you better watch where you're going,"Serena warned me.Taking her advise I turned around and followed them.

"I can't wait to see you guys again,"I said as I gave Darien and Serena a hug good bye at thier gate.

"I know,"Serena agreed,tears streaming down her cheeks as was happening to me.

"Ja ne (Good bye),"we both said in unison before they boarded their plane.Sighing with sadness,I watched their plane take off.

Fast forward to an hour

I felt the departure of two star crystals(star seeds) as I sat in the cafe' with Lita,Amy,Raye,Luna,and Artemis.Beofre I could focus on it,Mina burst into the cafe' saying that the Three Lights were filming in the park.Everyone litterally pulled me to the park and started jumping to get a better view.

"Who are the Three Lights?"I asked.The others paid no atention to me,then pushed through the crowd.

"Who are the Three Lights?"I questioned again to Luna on my shoulder.

"You seriously don't know who they are?"Luna asked astonished as we walked between some trucks.I shook my head.

"You know you're not supposed to be back here,right?"the guy from the airport questioned,getting up from the bench.

"No,I'm so sorry,"I apologized as I bowed to him.

"Don't you know who I am?"the guy asked puzzled at me.

"No,should I?"

"Hey you're the girl from the airport,"he remarked when he say my face.

"I guess I am but I have a name."

"What is it?"he asked,taken aback at my words.

"Selena Tsukino,what's yours?"I asked sweetly holding out my hand.

"Se-Seiya Kou,"he replied,placing his hand in mine and lightly kissed it.

"Nice to meet you,"I said,starting to blush as he straightened up.

"Well I'll see you later dumpling,"he laughed walking away.(Serena's nickname is meatball head)

"I can't believe it,"Luna gasped as she watched Seiya walk away.

"What?"I asked.

"One of the Three lights actually kissed your hand."

"Come on Luna.Seiya is just another guy like Darien(well,okay,he's not normal,but still),"I assured her.What ever Luna was going to say was cut off by screaming.Taking that as my cue,I transformed.

"Eternal Cosmic Power!"

"Darn what a shame,"a girl in a mouse costume sighed as I watched a star crystal turn black.

"I won't forgive you for hurting the idol Itsuki Arisu!"I shouted,looking at the victum,"In the name of the cosmos I shall punish you!"The girl just giggled and turned to me.

"It's no use trying to save her girly.Since her star seed isn't a pure one she's going to turn into a phage,And no one can be saved then.

"And I belive my ride is here,"she announced backing up int a telephone booth,"Oh and by the way the name's Sailor Iron Mouse,"she finished before the telephone booth disappeared.Right after it left Itsuki turned into some sort of sailor scout.

"Sailor Pretty,"she said.

"Sailor Cosmos attack,"Luna told me.

"I can't,"I replied as I dodged attacks.One attack I couldn't dodge and I fell to the ground.I heard three snaps and I turned to see three sailor scouts in leather standing on top of a truck.

"We are,"the brown haired one said.

"Three wandering shooting stars,"the black haired on continued.

"Sailor Starlights,"the white haired on said.

"Stage on!"they shouted in unison.

"Star serious laser,"the black haired one exclaimed as she launched an attack at Itsuki which left Itsuki weak.

"Stop!"I shouted standing in between the Starlights and Itsuki.

"Get out of the way!"the white haired one ordered.                                                                                                 

"No!"I shouted back.

"She can't be saved,"the black haired one told me.

"You're wrong I will save her,"I assured them.I focussed my energy and a scepter appeared in my hands.

"Starlight Honeymoon Therepy Kiss!"I shouted as pink light came from the scepter and enveloped Itsuki.

After the pink light faded,Itsuki slowly fell to the ground in her normal form.When I went back to talk to the Starlights,they were gone.

Confused I changed back to regular me and went walking to a bench.What confused me was the that the enemy was a sailor scout and the ones that helped me were also sailor scouts.

"Where were you?"Mina asked when the others found me.Luna told them what had happened after they had pushed their way through the crowd.

"Seiya kissed your hand!"Raye shouted in shock.Luna and I both nodded.

"Lucky Selena,"Lita mumbled.The sun was about to set so we walked home.I even frogot about the disappearing star seeds.

Seiya's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that that girl could change those people back from phages.Then when I really thought about her she reminded me of that dumpling girl.