The Fate of the Galaxy Rests in My Hands(A Sailor Moon Love Story)Chapter Three

Your P.O.V.
As soon as school was let out Seiya took my arm into the crook of his to walk with me through town.
"Hey Odango."
"Yes,Seiya?"
"Would you like to come to my concert tonight?"
"Of course I would."
"Great!Here's a ticket for you and four more tickets for you friends.I'll pick you up at about six o'clock.Okay?"
"Sounds great."He placed a tender kiss to my fore head before we went our seperate ways.The girls are never going to believe this,I thought as I ran to the Crowns Fruit Parlor.Bt sheer coincidence,I met Amara and Michelle while I ran there.
"Hey there kitten,"Amara greeted.
"We were just coming to give you tickets to the concert tonight,"Michelle explained.
"Oh,I've already have tickets for everybody."
"How did you get tickets?"Michelle asked.
"Seiya gave them to me."
"Is he your boyfriend?"Amara teased.
"I guess you could say that,"I answered with a blush.
"Well,why don't we hurry to the Fruit Parlor,"Michelle suggested.All three of us slipped inside to find the girls sitting ina booth.
"I have tickets to the concert tonight,"I announced.Their faces lit up at once.
"How did you get them?"Lita questioned.
"We've been tying all day to score some tickets,"Rei told me.
"Seiya Kou gave them to her,"Michelle said as she slid into the booth.
"So,"Mina began with a smile."How have you and Seiya been doing?"
"Fine.He's going to pick me up for the concert later."
"So,you two are dating?"probed Amy.
"I guess so,but I feel as though we've already met each other somewhere.Perhaps in our past lives."Everyone paused at my words to look at Luna and Artemis.
"Hmm,"Luna thought."The only royal person we have never found was the prince of the sun."
"Was I engaged to the prince of the sun?"I inquired.
"Yes,"both cats replied in unison.My heart pounded in excitement that I had finally found my prince.

After Amara and Michelle left to ready for the concert,the girls followed me tomt house to help me get ready for the concert.
"What are you girls up to,"my mom asked when all of us climbed up the stairs.
"Seiya Kou is picking Selena up to take her to the concert tonight,"Mina told her as the others pushed me up the stairs.
"We'll pick out outfits,"Rei said."While you go soak in the tub."They placed a pink towel in my arms before they shut my bedroom door.
"Hey Mom,"I called down the stairs."I'm taking a bath."
"Alright dear."It felt so good to be soaking in the tub,letting all the dirt wash from my skin.Hmm,what was my favorite scent when I was Princess Selenity?Forget me nots.Maybe I have some perfume that smells like forget me nots.A few minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door followed by Lita telling me they had picked out an outfit.I hopped out of the bath,let the water out,and dried myslef off before I wrapped the towel around myself.Lita quickly ushered me back into my room where my outfit and undwear sat on my bed.
"We'll be outside while you dress."It didn't take long for me to dress and spritz on some forget me not perfume.
"Now for your make up,"Rei announced.And by make up,she meant a small amount of eyeshadow and a thin layer of pink lip gloss.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68005829

"And we're finished."While I waited for Seiya to come,I picked up my star locket and tied it around my neck.
"When is he coming?"Mina asked.I glanced at the clock.
"In about a minute or so."Just as I finished my sentence,a knock came from the front door.The girls shooed me down the stairs to stand behind my mother when she opened the door to reveal Seiya in his concert outfit.
"Hello Mrs.Tsukino,"Seiya greeted."I'm here to pick up Selena."
"Hi Seiya,"I said from behind my mom.
"Hey,are you ready?"
"Yep.Mom,I'll make sure to come home as soon as I can."
"Alright,but don't stay out too late."Seiya took my hand to lead me to the limo parked outside my house.
"Where's Taiki and Yaten?"
"They're already at the stadium."We slid into the limo and we started on our way.
"Hey Odango."
"Yes,Seiya?"He turned in his seat to takemy hands in his.
"I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes,"I answered simply,pecking a kiss to his cheek."Now I have a question."
"What is it?"
"When you grew up on your planet,have you ever felt out of place?"
"Well,yes.I am the only male sailor scout,but I feel as if myprincess isn't my princess."
"I can answer these feelings for you."
"You can?"
"Yes,you see,you were born as Prince of the Sun and I the Crown Princess of the Moon.We fell in love and later was engaged.However,Queen Beryl destroyed the kingdoms of the Silver Millenium.My mother Queen Serenity sent all of us to Earth where we were reborn.I have no idea why you ended up in another galaxy."As he processed all this information,he held me tight gently breathing in my scent which caused my locket to start playing.His eyes glazed over as he remembered his past self and me.
"My precious Princess Selenity,"he whispered into my hair.
"My darling Prince Seiya,"I returned.
"All of your scouts and the rest of the Starlights will have to meet,"Seiya decided."The Starlights will have to be told about who I am and the scouts will be told of our mission."
"In other words,bringing everyone togehter."
"Yes."

For the rest of the ride,we just sat there in each other's enmrace until the limo stopped and the door opened.The many girls that lined that way looked at me with envy as I passed with Seiya's arm wrapped securely around my waist.
"Hey Selena,"Taiki and yaten greeted when they saw me.
"Hi."
"From what we could hear from the ice skating rink,you sing very well."
"I don't know about that."
"How would you like to sing a duet with Seiya at our next concert?"
"Really/'
"Yep,"Seiya said behind me."Of course we'll have to work together on the lyrics."I beamed a smile to him before he gave me a peck on the lips and he went out on stage.It was strange trying to listen to two groups performing at the same time,but it sounded oddly pleasant.When the show ended,I found my way to Michelle's dressing room to congradulate her.
"Hello Selena,"she greeted me.
"Hi Michelle.You were great."
"Thank you."
"There you are Odango,"Seiya said when he came to the doorway of Michelle's dressing room.
"Hi Seiya."
"So this is your prince."
"Yep,"I answered proudly.
"And you must be Sailor Neptune."
"Yes I am."
"Thank you for watching out for her."
"It's my duty."Amara then appeared.
"Your prince,"she questioned.I nodded.
"Sailor Uranus?"
"Yes."
"I just wanted to thank you both for looking after Odango.
"We would like to thank you for finally finding our princess."Seiya bowed his head before we walked through backstage.
"I should be getting home soon,"I commented.A shout broke our thoughts as we raced to find Sailor Iron Mouse turning the conductorinto into a phage.
"Odango."
"Right."I transformed then dodged when Sailor Conductor attacked.Seiya transformed and blocked an attack.
"Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!"The conductor was healed and the both of us detransformed.
"Why don't I take you home?"Seiya suggested.I nodded gratefully,falling asleep beside him when we settled into the limo.