Unfinshed/bloopers

I'm gonna show you some ✨behind the scenes✨ magic (so mostly unfinished stuff and ideas I had)

I was gonna draw the gravity falls au of dsaf but I just had no motivation

Was gonna draw Matt with sunglasses (aka cool Matt)

I was gonna draw Jimbo and Ronaldo

Was gonna draw Fredbear x blackjack^

Here is an entire unfinished draft of Matt x Steven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes this is a test for Matt x Steven because I was inspired from this rare ship so I am going to make a small test and I will continue it if you want. Also I'm sorry if the characters act a little different and weird,it's because I'm not used to writing fanfiction. Also I gave Matt a cat because idk he seems like a cat person

(Also I was inspired by @NbFnafFan book, 'how did we get like this?'. Please go check them out there fanfic and art is great!)

-:-Matt's POV-:-

I woke up from sleeping still unusually tired. I guess it was from staying up later than normal,I clicked my alarm so it would shut up and then shivered from the chill when I got up from my blanket. I quickly snatched the blanket and wrapped it around me. I look at the clock,I always give myself a full 30 minutes to get ready for work.

But even still I was tired and slower so I didn't let myself hesitate for a minute. I slowly let my blanket down and still felt the coldness seep through my skin but I ignored it and got dressed in my classic grayish button up shirt and jeans. I then walked out of my room and to the kitchen and made some coffee too wake me up. Then my brown cat with dark brown stripes-Nugget-came up to me and nudged my leg.

I duck down to pet him and remembered the day I got him,I decided that I would look at the animal shelter because I didn't really have anything else to do and I was kinda wanting to look at a possible pets. Then I was looking at the cats and found him he was a smaller cat with copper eyes and nugget seemed to have an eye infection when he got him. He does better now but he occasionally winks his eye.

I phased out of the memory and took a sip of my coffee and looked at the clock again,I still had about 19 minutes and the walk to work was about 3 minutes

I phased out of the memory and took a sip of my coffee and looked at the clock again,I still had about 19 minutes and the walk to work was about 3 minutes. I just made toast for breakfast since I wasn't really hungry but I thought I should eat something anyways. So I munched on the toast and drank the rest of my coffee (how do people drink entire cups of coffee???)

I then quickly combed through my hair,I never really did anything with it I just like keeping things natural. I also brushed my teeth and then just went to the mirror and stared off into space. I then shook it off and grabbed my phone(?what time period is this again)and keys,gave nugget some food and left.

I walked to work on the cracked sidewalk just smiling like every other day. I always wondered why people hated my smile so much? But it didn't matter because nobody liked me anyways,and maybe it was better that way even if it was lonely. As soon as I arrived at work I saw Dave and Jack smothered in rainbow attire,they were snickering infront of a very annoyed Steven.

I wondered why they were wearing that but I forgot it was pride month,so it made sense. I was a super closeted Ace,everyone thought I was just a virgin because I was weird- even though that was also part of it-but it was because of being Ace. Honestly I didn't see myself doing stuff like that. I stopped staring and went to the prize counter like any normal day. I looked back over to where it took place and giggled at the memory.

-:-Steven's POV-:-
I was walking over to Matt as he was staring off into space again smiling creepily. Although it was pretty normal by now so it didn't make me weirded out anymore. Suddenly while I started to stop walking he giggled at nothing. I've never heard him laugh before so it was quite odd to hear.

"Employee..?" I said to get his attention he jumped a little and turned around,

"Uh-yes boss?" Matt quickly replied slightly stuttering,

"I'd just like to make the announcement not to wear anything to do with 'pride month' in this establishment. It's not appropriate in the workplace." I said firmly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly might continue that because I like how it's going but I just can't figure out what to do next. So if you can help me get some ideas that would be awesome if you! ^-^

(Also please check out NbFnafFan I loved there story and was inspired by it!)