𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

UPDATE : january 2023

hi guys so this is 2023 keira.

the last time i properly looked at this book was around february 2022 when i decided to re write it and then before that was the very beginning of 2021 when i decided to write it.

so i've decided to give this book a full make over, new cover, some character aesthetics, new description, new and better grammar like honestly this book is so badly written i literally want to kill my self anytime i see it.

can i say that? idk.

this book had so much potential but i was so young when i wrote it and it was just executed so badly but yk it is what it is.

i've tried to re write it before so when you finish reading this bit you will see my old authors note to know what my plans were for then and most of them are the same.

anyway the plot will stay the same and so will all the chapters but i will try to write them better for you guys.

to know if a chapter has been edited is edited there will be this symbol in the chapter to let you know

but before any of this i wanna say tysm for 71.9k reads.

i honestly never expected this book to do so well considering how i wrote it and stuff but it has and i appreciate everyone who has read it and not said anything bad about it.

now i know how bad this book is but it was my first i posted and fully wrote so it wasn't going to be "published author" perfect. and i say that lightly because some published authors have terrible books and writers on wattpad have amazing books so yk.

but anyway. try to enjoy this book and i love you all!

- keira

2022 update down below x

Hello.

Thank you so much for choosing so read my book 'knocked up Kook'.

I am re writing this book so if you have already read this then somethings will seem different or odd. I have a few things to say before we get started.

FIRST, before you decide to continue to read , if you didn't get the memo this book is about pregnancy and teen parents and shit.

SECOND, if you don't know i'm not American i'm British and i'm from Wales so if some of the words i use are wrong please tell me. Also there's a possibility that i may use the word 'cwtch' and it literally just means hug or cuddle. But i'll try not to use it.

THIRD, This is exactly the same as last time no major plot changes just a few chapters changed and a sentence or two. So just like last time, the chapters won't be that long 200-1000 words at best.

FOURTH, don't forget to follow my TikTok Ke1raLou1se . It's got a few things of my other stories in there and I need more followers lol.

FIFTH to know if a Chapter has been Re-Written, there will be -Edited- at the beginning.

And FINALLY, if you can't tell I used A.J. Cook and Thomas Gibson as the parents, and their last name is Prentiss.

Get it

It's a criminal minds idea...

No?

Ok.

Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters.

See you soon
-K.