Epilogue

-edited-

Sienna Prentiss

2 Years Later-

Today's my wedding day.

Yes i'm marrying JJ.

I'm so nervous.

I've got Sarah as my maid of honour and Kiara as a brids maid, and of course Nova's A flower girl and Silas wanted to walk down with her so he is, and they've both got our rings.

My dress is a low cut with spaghetti straps, It's covered with fabric flowers.

It hugs my waist and then flows out.

I have white heals on underneath and a necklace that has a picture of Nova and Silas in it with J's and I's initials.

We decided for just a small reception our friends a few of JJ's family and Mine

When It's time for everyone to walk out the Twins go first then Sarah and Jb and Kiara and Pope.

Then It's my turn i loop my hand through my dad's arm and we begin to walk, I wasn't having the traditional song so they played Ava by Famy.

Yes i love the song get over it.

I lock eyes with the blonde boy.

He smiles.

I-Is he crying? I've only ever seen him cry 2 years ago. When the babies were born. Other than that he doesn't show many emotions. And I hate it.

When i get to the bottom by dad kisses my cheek and i pass my bouquet to Sarah and hold hands with JJ.

The priest says a bunch of stuff to be honest i don't really listen, until he says its time for vow's

"JJ you may start"

"Sienna i once hated love, In fact the thought of it made me want to throw up, But from the day at the beach to today I have loved you Each day , Each hour, Each second of these past 2 years i have loved you and i don't ever plan on stopping, Sienna i plan on loving you and our children for the rest of my life. I'm so thankful for everything you have done for me. You have listen and cared for me. You have loved me and hated me occasionally. But the thing I'm almost thankful for is our Children the children you helped bring into this world. I love you"

"Sienna"

"JJ I never thought that i would ever love , my parents hated each other so i thought i wasn't capable of it, but that day at the beach when we talked i knew i could love you, we were taught to hate each other, we were taught to stay with our own kind, we were lonely, we had terrible home life's , we didn't get along with our family's and then we had our own, our own perfect family , us , me , you , Silas , and Nova. I couldn't ask for anything better. I love you."

He talks some more about loving each other in sickness and in health and then he tells us to get the rings.

I turn to Nova and grab a ring a JJ does the Same.

"Do you JJ Maybank take Sienna Prentiss to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" He slips the ring on.

"And do you Sienna Prentiss take JJ Maybank to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I slip the ring on.

"Then i now pronounce you Husband and Wife, You may kiss you Bride"

JJ pulls me in and everyone starts clapping and shouting.

I'm Mrs. Maybank.

The End

a/n

ah shit

I can't believe this book is finally done.

I just want to tell you guys a few things that would have happened in the next 5 years

JJ and Sienna would have a divorce-

Nah i'm joking

JJ and Sienna would have a baby- Ava.

Sarah and Jb would get married

and Pope and Kie would get together.

Thank you so much for all the love i've gotten from this book!

But for the last time

See you soon

-K!