1

Sarah and Jordan watched the sunset together

"Sarah, I have a question" jordan said. Sarah turned to face Jordan.

"Yes?" Sarah replied

"Sarah, you have made me super happy. When no one else believed in me, you did. And I'm thankful for that. You are the best person in the whole entire world" jordan started.

Then he knelt down and help up a box. "Will you marry me?" Jordan said.

Sarah nodded while crying happily. Then they kissed each other.

Sarah immediately called her family

"We are so happy for you Sarah!" Lana said after Sarah told them what happened.

Jordan was texting Jonathan.

Jordan: hey Jon, guess what

Jonathan: what???

Jordan: I asked Sarah to marry me!

Jonathan: what did she say???

Jordan: she said yes! :D

Jonathan: :D

Jordan: I'm gonna call mom and dad

Jonathan: okay! Congrats bro!

Later that night Sarah got in bed. She smiled as she fell asleep.

Jordan suddenly woke up startled. He quietly got out of bed. He groaned in anger as he heard a bank robbery.

"That's the third one this week!" He mumbled to himself before getting changed and speeding off.

He wore a mask instead of wearing glasses when he wasn't a superhero. He suddenly stopped when he realized that he forgot to tell Sarah who he really was. He sighed and then sped to the bank that was being robbed.

Sarah woke up five minutes later. When she looked over to her side where jordan was supposed to be, she saw that he was gone.

She looked out the window to see if his car was gone, but it was still there.

She searched the entire house and started freaking out when she couldn't find jordan.

Five seconds later jordan walked in the door. When he saw Sarah there, he knew he got caught.

"Let me guess, you are cheating on me" Sarah said angrily. "What?! No!" Jordan replied.

"Yeah right" Sarah said as she pouted. "Sarah, let me explain" Jordan started.

"Yeah, explain or we DONT get married!" Sarah interrupted.

"Sarah listen, this is something I've been hiding for years" jordan said.

"How long?" Sarah said while trying not to cry. "Since we were teenagers" jordan replied.

Sarah gasped. "My dad is Superman" jordan added. Sarah sighed a bit, but was still shocked.

She was glad that it wasn't as bad as she thought. But she was still sad that he never told her.

"Sarah I'm so sorry. I meant to tell you earlier but I completely forgot" jordan said.

Sarah nodded and hugged him. "Thank you for being truthful with me" Sarah said.

"But, that's everything, right?" Sarah added. Jordan nodded.

Then they went to bed.