3

"Natalie lane Kent, your GROUNDED" Jordan said angrily.

"But, but-" Natalie started. "no buts, no cuts, no coconuts. Go to your room" Jordan interrupted. Natalie groaned and glared at Kylee as she walked to her room.

"Your mother won't be happy about this" Jordan said to Kylee. She nodded and then went to the porch.

When Sarah got home, Jordan told her what Natalie did, and she went ballistic.

Kylee looked at Instagram, surfing all her friends profiles. That's when she froze when she saw her best friend Claire's profile.

There was a strange post of a black room. It seemed normal, until she saw the caption.

The caption had only one word. It said 'help'

Kylee put on her shoes and ran to her friend's house. "CLAIRE?!" Kylee screamed as she walked towards the house that was burning in flames.

Jordan and Sarah sat on the couch. That's when Jordan heard Kylee scream.

"What is it?" Sarah asked when she noticed that he heard something.

"It's Kylee" Jordan said before spreading off.

Kylee almost fainted when she saw Jordan there. Except she didn't know that it was her dad.

"Miss, are you okay?" Jordan said. "Yeah, but my friend and her family isn't!" Kylee replied as she pointed to the flaming house.

Jordan rushed in there and pulled out two adults. "Our daughter is still in there!" The father yelled. Kylee rushed over to them and asked what happened.

Jordan scanned the building for the girl, and he found her.

He brought her outside as Kylee was calling the fire department.

Doctors and fire fighters rushed to the house 5 minutes later.

"Claire are you okay??" Kylee asked. Claire coughed. "Yeah, I'm fine" Claire replied.

Later the next day, Kylee was flipping through the channels on the TV, when she stopped at the news.

"Breaking news! Superboy saves a family from a burning house" a woman talking on the news said.

That's when the twins, Adrien and Xavier ran in. "Sis, mom wants you" Adrien said with an evil smirk on his face. Kylee groaned and went to Sarah.

Hi hammys!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed chapter three!