2

Time skipppppp!

During the party for the wedding, Sarah and Jordan made sure that everyone had a great time.

But they also made sure to enjoy it themselves. They basically stuffed themselves full with food and cake, they played multiple board and card games, and by the time they got home, they flopped on their beds and fell asleep almost immediately.

When they woke up, Jordan has already gotten up early.

Sarah went into the dining room, and saw that there was a bunch of food on the table.

"Good morning Sarah! I made us breakfast!" Jordan said as Sarah walked into the dining room.

Sarah giggled when she saw Jordan covered in flour. "Yeah, I was able to make pancakes, but I got super messy" Jordan said nervously. Sarah then laughed even more

"You still act like a teenager" Sarah said while laughing. Jordan started laughing, and they laughed for a good five minutes before they calmed down and ate breakfast

After breakfast Sarah and Jordan both cleaned the kitchen. "Well, we've only been married for one day and I'm loving it" Sarah said while picking up a empty bag of flour from the ground. Jordan laughed and then they finished cleaning.

A few months later, Sarah came running into the dining room holding a pregnancy test.

"JORDAN JORDAN YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!" Sarah screamed happily. Jordan rushed over to her to see what she was so excited about.

Sarah eagerly put the pregnancy test in his hand and Jordan gasped. "Your, your pregnant????" Jordan said shocked.

Sarah nodded excitedly and then the two kissed.

Nine months later, they gave birth to a baby girl. Jordan and Sarah also had a surprise for Lois.

"So, what are you gonna name her?" Lois asked.

"Well mom, you said that before me and Jon you were gonna have a baby girl and name her Natalie, but that was a miscarriage, right?" Jordan replied.

Lois tried not to cry and nodded

"Well, since you didn't get to have a daughter named Natalie, would you be okay with having a granddaughter named Natalie?" Jordan said

Lois nodded and cried happily as she hugged Jordan. "Thank you two so much" Lois said

Clark was on the verge of crying as well. "Dad, are you crying?" Jonathan said.

"No, It's just allergies" Clark replied while sniffling. Everyone laughed at those words

A few days later, Sarah was able to leave the hospital. When they got home, there were three huge boxes in front of their door.

Then when they opened the door, there were lots of small boxes and both Jordan and Sarah's families.

Then there was a giant sigh that said 'welcome home Natalie'

"Welcome home!" Lana said while going to hug Sarah. Sarah handed Natalie to Jordan and hugged her mom.

"What are all these boxes?" Jordan asked. "Baby stuff!" Lois answered.

Jordan and Sarah freaked out. "That's a lot of baby stuff" Sarah said.

The three big boxes were filled with toys, and the other little boxes had clothes.

After they opened all the boxes, everyone had lunch together. Then Lois, Clark, and Jonathan left. But Lana, Kyle, and Sophie stayed a bit longer.

Lana held Natalie for a while. "I don't think Lana is gonna wanna leave any time soon" Kyle said. Everyone laughed.

Two years later, they had another girl who they named Kylee, after Kyle. Then four years later they had twin boys, which when they found out Jordan laughed.

The boys names were Adrien and Xavier.

(Now Natalie is 17, Kylee is 15, and the twins are 11)

Kylee stared at her phone. There was a boy who she had a crush on, but didn't know if he liked her back. He did act strange around her to.

That's when Natalie waltzed into her room. "Hey sis, prom is coming soon, and me and the girls are going dress shopping, wanna come?" Natalie asked.

"I guess. But it's worthless because no one asked me out" Kylee said.

"Well we can fix that!" Natalie said. The next day, Natalie gave Kylee a huge makeover. There was gonna be a party hosted by the richest kid at school for everyone at school, except the adults.

"No alcohol girls!" Sarah shouted before they left. "Don't worry mom! I won't do anything bad!" Natalie said. Kylee scoffed. Every time Natalie said that, she always broke that promise.

When they arrived at the mansion, people were already walking around with drinks.

"Great. Just great" Kylee mumbled. One boy whispered to a group of boys.

"Those girls aren't famous, but they sure are beautiful" the boy whispered. Kylee was able to hear that. She rolled her eyes and looked around, and Natalie was already off drinking with a boy. "Are you kidding me??" Kylee said to herself.

There we're boys swarming Kylee but she brushed them off. Natalie then walked up to her. "I told you I could fix it" Natalie said.

Five minutes later. Twenty boys were trying to ask Kyle to go to prom with them, and it got so bad that they started physically fighting.

"I GOT HERE FIRST" one boy yelled. "OH YEAH? WELL IM MORE HANDSOME" another boy shouted.

"Natalie, maybe we should, just call it a day and leave" Kylee said. "Just pick a boy!" Natalie said. Kylee rolled her eyes and yelled. "LISTEN UP. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO GO TO PROM WITH ME, YOU HAVE TO QUIT YOUR SELFISH ACTS AND TRY TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER" Kylee yelled. All the boys suddenly were cleaning stuff up and being nice to people.

That's when a boy walked up to her. "Hi Kylee" the boy said. Kylee realized that this boy was actually nice. Every day at school he would offer to help people with their schoolwork. And he was also rich, and he would come in the school every day and give the janitor, who was under paid, a thousand dollars every day.

He asked Kylee to go to prom with him, and when she said yes, all the other boys groaned in disappointment. One boy even ran off crying.

When they got home, jordan suddenly looked angry. "Where were you??" Jordan said.

"We were at a party, but mom was okay with it-" Natalie started.

"No, I'm mad because I can tell that you've been drinking, Natalie" Jordan said.

Oh, and Kylee had recorded Natalie drinking and sent it to Jordan.

Hi hammys!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope to see you next Thursday for chapter three!

-HamsterLady318