Left In the Dark with Hybrids

Hunter Spector: "Do you believe in ghosts? Join me, Hunter Spector, spectre hunter, leader of the Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters, or ARGGH! As I descend into the scariest place in any home, the basement! Sunday night at 8 PM! Don't miss it, or you'll be left in the dark! ARGGH!"

[The ARGGH! logo dissolves into a calendar in Lincoln's room. He's got the current date highlighted with all past days crossed out before marking the current day.]

Lincoln: "It's finally here! The live season finale of the greatest show ever!" [He realizes he's being watched. To the viewers] "All right, I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Lincoln, with ten sisters, there's no way you're going to get to watch your favorite show." And, you'd be right. Every Sunday at 8, it's the same thing."

Ivan: somebody explain to me the point of shows like this

Lincoln: it's to give you a sense of what is in the afterlife

Indy: cutie, when you die, your faced with eternal nothingness, it's gonna be great.

Lincoln:.........anyway

[Cut to flashback of his sisters fighting over the remote, while Indy, Ivan, Karl, Stacy, and Spencer look on, End flashback.] "But tonight, I have a plan." [Breaks out his walkie talkie]
Cadet Lincoln calling Cadet Clyde, do you read me?

Clyde: "This is Cadet Clyde, I read you loud and clear! I'm so excited! We finally get to watch ARGGH! together. And by together, I mean you at your house, and me at mine, right?"

Indy: I'm going to get me a snack before some shenanigans occur.

Lincoln: love you

Indy: love you too

Lincoln: [to the viewers] "For such a landmark event, we decided that it'd be best for us if we watched it separately. Clyde's got a huge crush on my sister Lori. It gets awkward."

Ivan: *while eating a human Hand* and quite disgusting

Clyde: [through Walkie Talkie] says the boy who kills and eats people.

Ivan: I have my own interests, none of them involves someone being a beginner yandere with the brain of a lobotomised horse

Clyde: [Looking dreamily at drawing of Lori.] "Hubba hubba."

Ivan: dipshit *pulls out a lucifer* want one?

Lincoln: no thanks

Ivan: suit yourself *leaves*

Lincoln: "Clyde? Clyde? Do you read me?"

Clyde: "Uh, you better hurry, Lincoln. It's almost 8:00!"

Lincoln: "It's time to put Operation Distract My Sisters So That I Can Get to the TV First and Watch the Special Live Season Finale of ARGGH! and Think of Shorter Name For This Operation into action."

Ivan: or a Acronym

Lola and Lana: [Coming out of their room] "Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons!"

Lincoln: "Did someone say tea party?" [reveals a tea pot and a box of cookies.]

Lola: "Eeeee! Thank you, Lincoln!" [takes the items and goes back to her room. Lana stands, glares at Lincoln, displeased]

Lana: [annoyed] "Hey, I don't want to be part of some dumb old tea party, I want to watch TV!"

Lincoln: "Not even if these guys are invited?" [holds out a Alligator Snapping Turtle and a Beelzebufo]

Lana: "Eeeee! Thanks, Lincoln!" [takes the frogs and goes back to her room.]

Lincoln: "Hey, Luan!"

Luan: "I was just heading downstairs to watch TV, maybe Karl would like to hang out with me...