10.Ƭємαяι Ɗємση αη∂ αяяσω Ɗємση

⌦ ⚠ warning: the next scenes will have violent, and gory scenes so please process with caution! ⚠

warning: the next scenes will have violent, and gory scenes so please process with caution!

Holes in the shape of circles were on the wooden wall as paper seals fall to the ground " AHA-HA-HA! Just like what Yahaba said, a structure appeared in a place that didn't have anything there before!" the temari demon laughs with her Temari balls on hand "You got my clothes dirty with dust" the other said dusting his clothing but making the eyes on his hand swell and veins form around it "anyways Susamaru...should I say that the way you handled this was immature..." he said his hand pointed at her "or too simplistic you got it dirty, you know." Susamaru said before turning to the big hole on the wooden wall " You're so annoying it was all thanks to my handbells that we were able to find this place so soon, okay? I want to play a little bit longer and your clothes aren't dirty, you're such a neurotic guy." she said a smile on her face ' A hand-ball...!!' Tanjiro thought as he holds Nezuka and (y/n) close ' Just a handball thrown by that woman was able to destroy the house to this extent...!!? Tanjiro look at Susamaru "AHAHAHA found you! found you!" she repeated herself before her eyes landed on (y/n) backside she could see her (h/c) to (f/c) hair.

"oh she's here too! this will be so much fun!" Susamaru said laughing, Yushiro holds Lady Tamayo closer looking at Susamaru annoyed 'This woman...one of Kibutsuji's underlines?!' raising her hand and ball in hand before throwing them with so much force that it bounces around the remaining wall destroying and denting it Tanjiro holds Nezuko and (y/n) closer to him.

The ball bouncing then came closer to Yushiro that "Yushiro-san!!" Tanjiro screams seeing that the ball had hit Yushiro's head exploding it and blood splattering and falling to the ground Tamayo holds Yushiro's headless body "...Nezujo!! carry the unconscious woman in there to a safe place outside!!" Tanjiro said to Nezuko "it's too dangerous we have a basement take her there" Tamayo interferes as the Temari balls keep bouncing from the wall and sending dust and destroying everything "go Nezuko!" Tanjiro said as Nezuko carefully from the Temari runs to the unconscious woman to bring her to a safe place.

(y/n) just look at Sasumaru uninterested "Ahaha! I killed somebody. Hm?" standing in front of Lady Tamoyo is Tanjiro katana in hand 'she has a noticeably different smell than the demons I've faced in the past...!! Is it because she's really strong...? A heavy scent...just sucking it into my lungs feels heavy!!' sweat forms on Tanjiro forehead "The demon hunter with the earings on your ears...that's you right? and she's here too" Susamaru said bouncing her Temari balls ' So their target is me and (y/n)?!' Tanjiro eyes widen, (y/n) calmly stand up from the floor "hisss" hissing sound came behind her as Yasu tail swinging from side to side and teeth bearing at Susamaru "Tamayo-san please get to a place where you are able to hide!" Tanjiro looks behind him to Tamayo "Tanjiro-san please don't mind us, and carry on with your battle. we will be fine even without your protection." Tamayo said before glancing at (y/n) "because we are demons."

the Temari balls fly back to Sasumaru, (y/n) could hear when Sasumaru catch it she could hear a ringing of bells 'Even if I avoid that handball, it will still turn toward me" Tanjiro thought as Sasumaru threw again both Temari to Tanjiro at full speed 'Full focus breath of water seventh style Drop Ripple Thrust, Curve' Tanjiro performs a fast and accurate stab to the Temari forming drop wave pattern around the Temari.