卐💀Chaptar one☭😍

It was a snowy day. 🥶🥶🥶🌨🌨❄️❄️❄️Naz held on to his twin babies while his leg was bleeding🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. The allies were in his country and he was loosening the waarrr.😨😨😨 He did not wan to lose hid bodys but he wanted to dieeeeeeee 😭😖😫😫😭. He wreathed his covennatly pwaced bunker and hid the twins in their room and loked it. He sighed so hard it caused a forest fire near Minnesota😔😔😔 He blinked his magic elitric mystrius lava red orbs. The he dropped the gun in a sexy and quirky way😢😢😢😢. blood was spilling all over da place. " Goodbye cruel world😭😭😭😭😤😤" Third reich said before he paced out.

A/N: I witallry cried during dis part! I hope he does not dwie.😢😢😭😭😭😧

Meanwhile 😥😥😥, Soviet the totally goodie good even tho he is not a goodie good looked for third riech 😇 😇😇😇😇. He found da bunker and knocked down da door, he wooded for naz for like 0.45567665$533 seconds before findin him bleeding to ☠️ . "Don't worry Riech, Britan and the others will never find you and kill you. I will save you🤪🤪🤪🤪🥺🥺🥺🥺." And he placed da bleeding country in his yank and hid him there.🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌜🌜🌜🌛🌝🌝🌞🌛🌜🌸🌼🌼🌜🌛🌝🌞🥀🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞☘️🍃🍃🍃🍁🍁🍄🍄🍄🍄🐲🐲🐲🐲👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯🧑‍🦼🧎🧎🧎🧎🧎🧖🧖🧖🧖🧖🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷👁👄👁🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😃😃😃😃😃❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👌💫💫🌟❤️❤️❤️🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭 -

Time skip ⏭

Riech woke up in a different bed 🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌. He realized Che was in Soviet's mainshion. P🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠. "Why can't I just die in piece 😔😔😔😔😔😔 😭😭😭😭😭" he though to himself. Their was a baindade on his leg 🩹 🩹🩹🩹. We felt better and thought of his twin sons. 🥺🥺🥺🥺. He was a bit hungry 😋 so he went out of the room and downstairs to the kitchem. He saw a bowl of soup for him but before he could eat he heard a smol voice. " hello sir, who r you?🥺🥺🥺🥺" asked the voice. It was a little boy who looked well fed. "I am third riech, what is your name?" Third replied. 😩😩😩😩. "I am Ukraine" the child said," you look like a nice person🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺". Third grabbed the soup and started to eat. "You can call me Third Reich. Does your parents treat you well?" Third asked. "My мама died when Bela was a baby, I wish I knew her more. папа treats me and my siblings equally. папа is nice to all of us" Third's felt happy that Soviet was a good father. He however help bad that Soviets kids have no mother.😥😥😥 "Are goind you be our new мама?🥺🥺🥺" Thrid replied "No? What do you mean?" as he walked back to his room in the manshion. "Third Riech, папа is remarring some mean lady, she beats us and acts like we are animals. But that is only when папа is not near. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" When Third Riech came back to the room he passed out🧎🧎🧎🧎🧎🧖🧖🧖🧖🧖🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷👁👄👁🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😃😃😃😃😃❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👌💫💫🌟❤️❤️❤️🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭 .

"Mr. Riech?"💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫