卐🥰Cheaper for☭😍

A/N:Hewo UwU. Like me promised here is the chapter. Sorry they ain't togerthetr yet. Thx for all the support me hand doing just fine OwT Now enjoy!

Afghanistan lwweft da house with before Soviet came home with Esat. 🥺😩😩😩 Thrird came out of his hiding pwacw and flappped his dark, electrifying, galixy bwack wings.😙😙😌😊🤪🤪🤪 After was like furecwere, Soviet opened the door to the house. "папа! Your are home! Who is that boy?", his 15 biolowgical children criwed.😄😄😋😚😲😲 "That is your nwew playmete! He will be  conveniently staying here unitill futhir notice Теперь будьте милы с ним, мои дети!"🤗🤗🤗😀😀😀😁😁😁😅😅😅 "But whay if new мама twies to hurt him?" Belarus asked, tears bwimming down her eyes. "When she is coming, tell hime to hwid in da basemmment cause it is totaly a good hiding place UwU"🕺💃🕺💃🩰🕺💃💃🕺💃🕺 Russia dragged East's hand and all the children went outside to pway. Soviet decided to check on Third riech.

Time skip~

Soviet enter da rooom only to find Thrid riech asleep. He was tired and decided to sleep with Thrid when he noticed omething on Third's arm.😒😒😒😑😑😑😯😯😯😝😝😝😝😝😨 It was a braclket, Soviet was weaing awother one on his orm!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 It was a BFF braclet from when they were onwly in highschool! Soviet nuzzeld Thried's cheast. "Hello again Rie~ I thought that you were a imposwter for a secound. Remember all the fun asventures we had as cwildrewn~😚😚☺☺🤩🤩😮😮😧" Thrid wimpered and his wings wrapped aeound soviet's bosy. Soviet blinked his golden magic epic sunny yellow rare limied rare gold suprise eyes. "I won't be able to have fun because of that bicth afganistan😠😠😠😠, I know what she dooes behing me back. I need help getting rid of her, ypou killed you fater and twin and mad3 it loook like it was a suicide, so you will get rid of her🤩🤩🤔🤔😗😗. Then I can keep mah pp in your poo poo hole 🍆👉🍑 UwU"😩😩😩😩 He kissed third on the lips, thrid allowed his toung to explore. After feeling every nook soveit bit his neck and watched as third moaned.🥰🥰😍😍😘😘🤪🤪🤪😳😳😳. "Папа! Каззи застрял, а тройняшки заперты в кладовке!" Yelled Russia so load it can be heard near the room even thought the kids are ouwside. "Ok~ after the bitch is buried six feet under we shall continue~" Soviet whispered to Riech. Then hwe weft da room to help his children and east outside.