Chapter 28: Third Date

Today, at night, Dominic and Aurora are going out on another date. The both of them get ready for their date with Aurora in the bathroom, getting ready, while Dominic is in the closet, getting ready.

Dominic comes out of the closet and is all dressed.

Dominic gets on his phone while he waits for Aurora

A few minutes later, Aurora comes out of the bathroom and is all dressed.

Dominic looks up, to see Aurora, and he says "Whoa. You look so amazing."

Aurora says "Thank you. And you look amazing too."

Dominic says "You ready to go?"

Aurora says "Yeah, but you never told me where we're going."

Dominic says "It's a surprise."

Dominic takes Aurora's hand and they both leave their room. Both of them walk through the hallway and walk down the staircase.

They both leave the house and walk over to Dominic's car. Dominic let's go of Aurora's hand and opens the passenger door, for Aurora. Aurora gets in and Dominic closes the passenger door. Dominic walks over to the driver side and gets in.

Dominic starts up his car and drives off.

About Thirty Minutes Later

Dominic and Aurora arrive at Dominic's surprise, for Aurora, and he parks near it. Dominic gets out of his car and walks over to the passenger side.

Dominic opens the passenger door and Dominic offers his hand to Aurora. Aurora takes Dominic's hand and she gets out of the car. Dominic closes the passenger door and he locks his car.

Dominic says "I need you to close your eyes."

Aurora says "Why? Are you going to kill me?"

Dominic says "No, no, no. I would never do that. I just need you to close your eyes."

Aurora says "Okay."

Aurora closes her eyes and Dominic leads Aurora to his surprise for her.

Once Dominic brings Aurora to his surprise for her, Dominic says "Okay. Open your eyes."