Don't Tell a Soul*(Mike Wheeler)

Title: Don't Tell A Soul*

Taken or available: available

Season: Season 1-?

Love Interest: Mike Wheeler

Faceclaim: Kyleigh Curran

Name: Vada Blackburn

In which Mike's know-it-all neighbor ends up helping him search for his missing friend

Plot Summary: Vada had a cheeky habit of annoying her neighbor, Mike, with her teasing and know-it-all personality, and he hated it. When she starts to notice Mike and his friends acting suspicious and walking around with a mysterious girl, she realizes that her neighbor has something to hide and she has to vow to not tell anyone.

Notes:

-Vada has a younger brother and a baby sister. Her sister was the baby that Lucas was referring to when at first, he assumed that Will's voice from the walkie-talkie might've came from the baby monitor next door.

-One of the things that Mike would tease her about would be about him and his friends being nerds or something like that.

-She first notices El when she saw the party bringing her to Mike's house after they discovered her in the woods.

-Mike finds her annoying and would have a comeback for her comments. Karen sometimes asked him why he never invited her to one of campaigns or socialized with her.

-Even though they didn't get along that well at first, towards the middle of season 1, they warm up to each other and get to know each other better.

-It's not until the story gets towards the end where Vada finally reveals that the reason why she always teased Mike in a playful manner is because she crush on him

-Mike and El are just friends in this