🎮| Four

After everybody calmed down, they begin walking down the hill

After everybody calmed down, they begin walking down the hill. Harry looking around admiring how green everything was. The group silently agreed that the leader was going to Spencer and Harry, as they were following the two of them. Harry didn't know the silent agreement and just followed what everyone was doing: following Spencer.

Spence walked beside Harry discussing the game. "So, each level is going to be harder than the last,"

"Exactly, normally there'd be puzzles to solve but I'm not sure if this game has those. But I do know that facing that horrible man-eating hippo was level one. It would've been boring if it wasn't actually eating us.." Harry trailed off. Shuddering at the thought. He was nearly eaten by a hippo, it scared Harry but couldn't help but wonder what it would've been like. Did it hurt? He'd probably have to ask Bethany. Before he forgets he turns to the stockier man to ask.

"Beth love, I have a question. What was it like to be eaten by a hippo? Was it painful? Musty? Wet?" Bethany made a face, not sure how to answer. She definitely wasn't expecting to be asked such a thing. But before she answers Fridge intervened.

"Who cares about that? Do you know where we're going?"

Harry pouted a bit, "I care!" Harry defends himself but continues anyway. "Why are you asking me anyway? Why not ask Spencer? He's the leader." Everyone looks at one another. Spencer wondering if what harry said was true. Fridge gives him a look, wanting to say something about him and Spencer technically being the leaders. Martha beat him to the punch, as she verbally inputs her thoughts. Harry then looks confused, looking to Spencer then Fridge.

"Woah! who said I was leader?! I don't remember voting? I don't wanna be a leader! Leaders, lead! Leaders do the work... I don't wanna do the work. I've seen Nathan Drake almost die, many, many, many times!! I don't wanna die! Plus, being a leader, means we have to do the harder stuff..." They all watch as Harry goes on the rant that ends with him pouting like a child. They glance at Harry and at each other wondering where the sudden attitude came from. Clearly, there are more sides to Harry than the happy childlike persona.

Spencer was the first to speak after the deafening silence. "to answer your question, Fridge. Kind of."

"Kind of? What do you mean kind of? You and Harry here, know about video games more than us. But that's good then, we're in good hands. One doesn't want to lead and the other doesn't know where we're going... excellent."

Spencer unfolds the map and sees one of the corners is ripped off. Martha immediately points it out, thinking that was the missing piece they were talking about. But Spencer points out that the map was blank. He didn't see anything written on it, resulting in Bethany looking at the map herself. Only she can see the actual map, making Harry lean over Bethany with his tall frame. He also could see the map but not as clearly. He saw the writings but the actual drawing was invisible to him. He just saw words, that said Jumanji and the usual arrows that said North, South, East, and West.