🎮| Three

Harry helped Bethany up as they ask her what happened

Harry helped Bethany up as they ask her what happened. All she said was what they all saw: she was eaten by a hippo and fell from the sky.

"Why would a hippo eat Bethany?! I thought hippos are like vegan or something?!" Harry yelled looking between the four before scrunching his nose. He still wasn't used to speaking with an accent. It was so foreign.

Soon after, Fridge or Mouse started a list of facts about hippos. Fun fact: Hippos are Omnivorous, and eat some animals that are bigger than them. All Harry did was look at Fridge slightly annoyed, "I didn't need to know that! Why do I need to know that a hippo can eat me whenever he wants an entree!?"

"A hippo is not just going to take one look at you and say 'hm, that guy looks delicious, imma eat him!' then bite your arm or your head off!" Fridge argues.

"Did you not just see what happened to Bethany!? That is exactly what happened! Yo-"

"-stop it you two! We don't have time for this! Okay?" Martha spoke getting in between the two bickering men.

"I'm still an old fat man, right?" Bethany asked as the group all nod. "Don't worry you'll still very much get guys. I mean, some people love old, fat men... right?" Harry looked to Spencer for confirmation. Spencer glanced at him and to Bethany, nodding unsure. "Oh yeah... yeah... tons of... men..."Harry hums pointing at Spencer putting on a smile.

"Nobody wants an old fat dude! Okay, sorry Bethany but no one does, unless they got a lot of money, okay. Now can we just talk about WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?" Fridge yells at the other two boys. While Spencer and Fridge begin another argument while Harry pulls Bethany away from the two boys.

"You okay, love? I can only assume how traumatic it was." Bethany nods thanking him before looking him in the eyes, "you sounded better with an accent, no offense."

"None taken, to me, you lot are the ones with an accent," Harry spoke before Martha got their attention. They all turn their heads and spot another hippo making its way towards them. They all begin to scream and run in the opposite direction. "I am not going to be a hippos lunch!"

As they got to a clearing they were met with a man in a Jeep honking. "Ah! Dr. Bravestone Welcome to Jumanji. Don't just stand there, in you go." The doors automatically opened and we all glance at one another. Harry looked behind him to the oncoming hippo and to the Jeep. "I don't know about you lot, but I'm picking ride with a stranger than a hungry hippo!" Harry was the first one in followed by the others. Since there was no more room, Martha sat on Harry's lap.

Finally taking a breather they look to the driver who seemed unfazed by the panicked bunch. "Dr. Bravestone, famed archaeologist and international explorer. Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits."

"Are there seatbelts?"

"I can't tell you what an honor it is to finally meet you. I'm not embarrassed to say you're more dashing in person." The mystery man spoke proudly as he glanced at the passenger beside him.