The beginning

Y/N's POV

I felt hot air on my face and heard what sounded like breathing. I thought I was dreaming so I relaxed until I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me close. My eyes shot open and my breath hitched when I saw a man who looked to be around my age cuddled up to me. I didn't know how I got here or where here even is.

Not wanting to make a scene, I tried to sneak away but his grip only tightened. I gasped a bit louder than I would have liked as his cold fingers touched my back. I think he heard me because he moved like he was waking up.

I felt my heart speed up as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Um...where am I?" I asked quietly and he let go of me quickly. "How did you get in here?! Who are you?! Are you bitten?!" He asked and I looked at him in confusion. "Bitten...? What do you mean? Also, I asked you a question first." He looked at me intensely and I felt my face flush as he inspected my body. "H-hey! What are you doing pervert?!" I asked and he just pulled away looking at me confused.

"Strange...not only are there no bites, there's no sign of any health problems or even a remote indication that the outbreak has provided you with any difficulty. You look as if you have never had any shortage of food or water. What's more, you seem like you have showered recently. Where have you been hiding out one why did you leave? You seem like you were safer there than anywhere else." He muttered to himself.

"I mean...your skin is so flawless, you must've been keeping up with your hygiene." He commented and I blushed. "Th-thank you...?" I was a bit confused and flustered by the sudden compliment. He smiled at me and brushed a strand of hair out of my face and I blushed even more.

I then noticed his stomach growled and I giggled before looking around and seeing my bag. I pulled out a chocolate donut and looked at him. "Are you allergic to chocolate?" I asked him and he shook his head. I smiled and had a mischievous idea to get him back for making me blush so much.

"I'll give you this under one condition." I said and he looked at me suspiciously. "What condition?" He asked slowly. I grinned. "I feed it to you." I said and his whole face turned red. "I...um...that's...I mean...I can feed myself...w-why would you want to feed me?" He stammered blushing badly.

"Consoder it payback for grabbing onto me in your sleep. You embarrass me, I'll embarrass you." I grinned at him. He sighed and nodded.

Zion's POV

At first I thought I was imagining it. I heard talking in Lawrence's room. After the talking continued, I was sure he was talking to someone. Curious, I get up quietly and walked next door to peek in. I saw a girl feeding Lawrence a donut and was so shocked I lost my balance

...and fell right into the room.