peaches

Y/N's POV

I saw there was another person and I giggled as I jumped to my feet. "This place is amazing! I haven't seen any life in so long!" I grabbed my tablet out of my bag and turned on the screen. "Oh no, this won't do! I need to fix this!" I furrowed my brows and looked at the sketched outside of the building and erased a dead tree before replacing it with a peach tree full of ripe peaches.

Lawrence's POV

I heard a loud thump outside and ran to the window to investigate. Inside the fence the old dead tree was gone and in it's place was a peach tree. I looked at the strange girl who was humming and she appeared to be...drawing? She had drawn a pond near the tree and I looked out the window to see the world change around me.

"Zion, come check this out!" I motioned him to look outside and he stood there shocked. "We can't let anything happen to her. She could be the one to save us from this." I told him and he nodded. "Also...what's with the bed? Did she do that too?" He asked looking at the strange girl.

"Huh? Oh, no. This is just the bed I had at home." She said and smiled. "I can create some beds for you guys though. I can't imagine that it's very comfortable sleeping on the floor. By the way, can you open the window?" She asked me. I was confused but did as asked. She used her strange tablet to pull two of the peaches off the tree and drag them to us.

I reached out and took them both before looking at them in shock. "I...just who and what are you?" I asked her. "Y/N, and I'm human." She said smiling at me. I realized that the tablet itself was special but...she seemed to know how to work it. She seemed to look around the school and drew an actual barricade on the blocked off doors before moving the chairs. The redrew the bloodstained rooms to be clean and slowly started restoring the place.

She didn't seem to know how to restore power yet, but I figured if she could make this place safe enough, we could fix things ourself.