Prolouge/ CHAPTER 1

YUTA EMIKO

Hair color: black (long; goes down until the middle of her spine)
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Birthday: May 30, 1987
Age: 18 years old
Status: Single

Emiko Yuta, a 18 year old girl attending Mizo High School. She is the most feared girl in the current generation and known as "delinquent princess". Everyone fears her, gangs don't come near her because she is dangerous. She has beautiful jet black hair and green eyes. She has taken out 2 gangs out at once and can even win a 1 vs 10,000 men fight. Many gangs have offered her a high spot if she joined their gang but she would either decline or beat the shit out of the leader.

Emiko has one friend, her best friend Tachibana Hinata. On this particular Friday morning Hina showed up infront of Emiko's house and asked her to go to school together.

~now we will be switching to Emiko's point of view~

-- CHAPTER 1 --

"I'm so tired Hina, I was going to sleep and not come today." I said half asleep with one eye closed.

"Stop! You want to become a lawyer so come to school" said Hina furiously while pouting.

"You're right." I said. "How are you and your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Takemitchi?" She asked. I nodded to show her that she can be comfortable opening up to me more often. "He has been getting into a lot of fights recently and he is always bruised up, I forgot what his actual face looks like." she said in an upset tone, I could see her smile fading as she said that.

"Hinaaaaa-channnn, that's the delinquent way! If you don't like how he's always in trouble talk to him and ask him to kickback a little." I said trying to cheer her up while giggling and bumping my shoulder into her's.

"Emiko-Chan I don't know what to do I just really hope today is a normal day". She said with her smile popping back onto her face.

"Ask him on a date today for after school!" I suggested.

"That's a good idea Em, I am nervous though what if he rejects?". she said with her cute tone that I love.

"He is your boyfriend for God's sake!" I said playfully and angry.

Arriving to school we see Takemitchi and his stupid little group standing infront of school.

"Hina! go ask him." I insisted.

We walk up to them and the second they noticed us they all bowed down to me besides Takemitchi to show their respect. I HATED it.

"GUYS! no need to act so formal I'm nobody. Raise your heads Hina is here to ask Takemitchi-kun a question." I said with a firm tone.

They all loosened up and had a sight of relief on their faces. But from the corner of my eye I saw Takemitchi glaring at me with concern.

"Are you all right Takemitchi-kun?". I asked with a concerned face.

"You're nicer than I expected! How's Mikey-kun?". He asked with a happy face.

"Huh? Who's Mikey?" I said very confused. Maybe I forgot my own friends? What is this guy talking about?

He started to loose the smile on his face and looked very lost. "Oh I'm sorry Yuta-senpai I had the wrong person."

I brushed it off but I found that very weird.

Hina asked out Takemitchi and he said yes.

We all left to go to our classrooms and after couple of hours school was going to end soon.