Chapter 6

"Omg"

"What the hell?"

"How?"

I caught Hanma's blow like a feather.

The pole he swung was caught by the back of left hand. I am right handed too.

"I'm sick of your bullshit Hanma."

"Hehe you're still the same <3"

There is this side to me where I go bezerk. I've controlled it for a while but I let loose.

I grab Hanma by the neck with my left hand and start choking him holding him up in the air. With my right hand I deliver the strongest punch to his face which knocked him out. I throw him to the side.

I lost myself.

I look around me and see everyone starring at me in shock.

I see Mikey look afraid.

He gets up from the dirty ground and comes up to me and says "you saved me".

I wasn't controlling my head, I don't know what was going on but all of the sudden I was striked by a dark impulse.

"I should just die." I look at Hanma and say "I'm sorry".

Mikey looks at me confused and asks "what?" he seems back to his old self again.

Takemitchi runs up to me and says "you guys are safe! I'm so glad."

I fall on to my knees.

Tears are coming down my eyes and I can't stop it. I'm sobbing so much I can't even breathe.

I look up and scream on the top of my lungs "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Emiko-chan?" Says takemitchi.

Mikey tries to come closer to me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" I scream.

I was focused on what was in-front of me.

Baji was dead.

I was so heartbroken.

Ever since I met him and the rest of the captains him and chifuyu would visit my home everyday and bring me peyang yakisoba, we would split it.

They would come all the time and I'd tell baji everything about Mikey and I.

He is dead.

"BAJJJJJJIIIIIIIII!" I scream running to him and tripping, I fall on his chest.

He was close to death.

"Baji! Baji! Please get up please!" I beg.

"Emi, thank you for making me a little happier everyday and looking forward to the next day" he said coughing up blood and turning more pale.

"No no thank you Baji. I cant thank you enough."

"Toman's founding members are my treasure. Please save Mikey." he said under his last breath.

Baji died that second.

I get up and see all of Valhalla still here. "You motherfuckers. You took someone's life and dare to stand there and watch? Get the fuck out of here or I'll kill every single one of you."

They scram.

"I'm leaving" I say.

All of the sudden I feel arms wrap around me

"It's ok." I hear a soft voice say.

It's Mikey.

"I should be saying that to you Mikey. I'm sorry for causing all of this." I sobbed.