-thirty five-

the studio was packed today, both why dont we and boys world were there to record the song that ezra had written. she really couldn't believe that she had done it. but here she was, smiling proudly as both groups recorded their parts.

"ezzie~," came the familiar voice. jonah was at her side on the couch in a second, cuddling her.

"hm?"

"your song is great, im really proud of you," he told her and she blushed.

"thank you," she grinned.

"jonah, dumbass your part isnt done yet. get your ass over here," daniel yelled since he was the one producing the song.

jonah groaned, kissed her head and went back to work while she just laughed. jonah was perfect, their relationship was going really well and he was just so sweet to her.

she remembered last night when he came to her apartment bring her favorite, chipotle because he knew she was stressed out about writing. he even got her some plants, the same ones she had been raving about when they went shopping earlier that week. she really couldn't have asked for someone better.

as jonah was singing he turned his head to her, giving her that gorgeous smile before returning to continue his verse. her heart stuttered in her chest, she knew what she was feeling.

she was in love, they hadn't said those words since they had started dating but it was heavily implied. she just hoped she had to courage to tell it to him soon.

🦋🌻♡🌻🦋

obviously idk what happens in a studio lol i wrote this with just what i remember from shawn mendes wonder documentary in mind lmao

also his new song is so awesomeugh

literal summer vibes

goodbye im gonna sleep now

n e wayss

recommended song isss

summer of love by shawn mendes

it was the summer of loveeee

a delicate daydream

August 22, 2021

- esther