F U ♡︎ pt. 2

Haha guess who's back! Back again! I have crawled my wait out of the void that is being a freshmen in high-school! And boy oh boy was it fun! Being able to see my brother who's a senior and pat backs. Anywho! Welcome back and buckle up cuz it's probably gonna get kinky. 😜

"Another day, spent only hating Bakugo." You sighed as you turned off your alarm, and grabbing your backpack after preparing yourself.

Once you stepped onto the school property, you saw him. The two of you locked eyes, glaring and silently cussing each other out. He scoffed and looked away. You saw a small tint of blush, but excused it because it might've been because the temperatures were steadily dropping. He doesn't  like these temperatures. The fact you knew that, made you disgusted about yourself.

~~~~

It was lunch hour and you decided to sit next to him. He looked at you, baffled. You flipped him off, and without knowing, the two of you blushed. You were flustered as you ate.

When it came to hero course classes, he loved the way you fought. He found it rather fun fighting against you during training. You were all swapping fighting partners, so that you guys could easily adjust to any opponent in the real world.

The thing that he most liked were your kicks. You knew exactly where to hit. And the feisty look in your eyes. It was piercing his soul, and he loved that feeling.

"Bakaho~ why you blushing?~" teased Mina. Bakugo was caught off guard, and now mad. "What do you mean blushing! I am not!" His face only got more red.

Denki and Kirishima decided to laugh. Only Denki got pinched in the face. "Omg! Bakugo are you thinking of (Y/N)?" "I am NOT!" Now frustrated, he used his quirk to get to his dorm faster. He slammed the door to his room and screamed into the pillow. He punched the bed and went to sleep in his uniform. And he had quite the dream.

~D͜͡r͜͡e͜͡a͜͡m͜͡ R͜͡e͜͡a͜͡l͜͡m͜͡~

"Katsuki! Stop teasing me~" a blushing (Y/N) was what he saw. "If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and beg." He whispered in a seductive voice. You were unbuttoning your school uniform and getting on your knees. Know going into his pants and pulling them down.

He saw your eyes half lidded and your perfect mouth slowly opening.

~  Real World ~

He woke up to his clock saying 4:50 am. And a ruined pair of pants. Thank god that day wasn't a school day. He got up and began to take a shower. No one was awake at the time, in face, some people just went to sleep. 

He put his face in the water as a way to wake up. His mind replayed the memory of you about to suck him. And now, he has a stiffy. But he couldn't stope thinking about it. Having your headstrong personality suddenly shift into someone so, submissive, it made him bite his lip. He began to stroke it. Covering his mouth so no one heard his moans. Biting his finger and his eyes half lidded and heavy breathes coming out of his mouth.

He soon came out of the shower with his towel covering half of his body.

He was walking back to his dorm room. When he stumbled upon you. You were in the kitchen getting yourself a snack after waking up with an appetite. Now he had to pretend like he didn't just have sinful thought about you in the shower.
But it was so hard! You were in a shirt, short shorts, and no bra on. Your nipples showing and his face going red with a straight line for a mouth.

(Your POV)

Fuck! He was so well built. And those eyes! Those  crimson eyes, and his glare with his eyes furrowed. You realized that you were in Pj's! And with no bra on! You saw his mouth going into a straight line and his face turning red.

You didn't want him to see you like this! You weren't prepared! And your nipples were showing!

You thought no one was as awake. Now your here, having to face your secret crush in this attire! And he's shirtless! 'Oh fuck me!' You were also blushing!

(3rd Person)

He cleared his throat and went beside you to get an apple. But instead, he gave you something you've been waiting for. He leaned in with his eyes closing and yours to. You went stiff and waited for it. His lips touched yours, fireworks going off in your stomach.

He cupped your face and deepened it. Your arms wrapped his abdomen.

When you parted, both of your hearts were pounding. "Your good" "thanks." He looked around. He didn't see anyone. "Wanna go to my room?"

Long story short, the two of you became an item.