Thank you for stopping by!

Good day, wattpadian!

How are you doing? Well? Not well?

It's time you whiled away reading some good book. I'm quite sure you're here for that. Every Wattpad reader does just that, including me! Sometimes, it's to escape reality. :)

This is my third book and attempt at writing... This book is based on a small snippet of a dream that I had. I didn't daydream this idea up. I literally night-dreamt this sh*t.

Anyway, such ideas can make some interesting write-ups and stories. Of course, I modified a great deal but the idea is what I dreamed up. I wanted to build up over it! 

Oh! Did I tell you that this will be my first LGBTQ+ book?! I am so excited to tell you that this is an LGBTQ+ book! Dang, this is going to be difficult because I am not attracted to the same gender. I'm straight as a pole! 

Funny how I dreamt an LGBTQ+ idea in spite of being straight af. I'm not going to give you any spoilers. But, once I complete this book, I'll tell you what the dream was... (If I still remember it lmaooo)

I'll put up a few warnings in advance!

1. Look out for twists, turns, death, dark themes (like mentions of rape) and so on.
Abuse must never be glorified! Only because it exists in my books, doesn't mean that it's okay to abuse someone or to find abuse attractive. If somebody's behaving inappropriately, do not tolerate it if you aren't comfortable! If you aren't officially an adult, understand that the older predator is grooming you and manipulating you! Tell an adult about it! 

Refer to the link that I attached to this chapter to get more clarity on what grooming is and what online abuse is like!

2. Do not copy my idea or book. Please keep an eye out for anybody copying my book! Yup, this is some serious stuff because a writer puts in a lot of effort. Just for someone to steal it like it's nothing... is quite horrible!

3. Lastly, do not read if you find dark themes triggering... Killing, death, mentions of rape and so on! Your mental health is more important to me than a couple of views! If you want to vent a personal conflict or if you need to tell somebody whatever's bothering you, please dm me. I may take a while but I will reply to make you feel better!

I may take time to update this book but I will complete it! So, enjoy!

Also, I'm putting my book, "Charmeine" on hold.

Love ya!

Jahnavi :)