Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: black

CHAPTER ONE: black

░▒▓█► 🅛🅐🅩🅐🅡🅤🅢 ◄█▓▒░

ICARUS BLACKWELL GROANED IN ANNOYANCE WHEN A BUZZING SOUND SUDDENLY ERUPTED.

He threw his hand out, searching for the device that Castiel had told him was called a cellular phone but that the humans called it 'cellphone'. 
He stared at the screen for a moment, before carefully pressing the accept button.  "Castiel."

"Icarus." Castiel's voice came through the new device of technology. "I need your help."

Icarus got up, pushing the blankets off him, he jumped from his bed, walking towards his closet. "Where?"

"I'll text you the address."

Icarus made a confused face at he word, looking at he screen to see Castiel's name pop up, he pressed on it.   "Cast-" there was a ringing at the end, which made the newly alive man turn to him phone, confused.

░▒▓█► 🅛🅐🅩🅐🅡🅤🅢 ◄█▓▒░

"Interesting."  He muttered, examining the bunker. He knocked on the door. "Sam Winchester? Castiel sent me."

A tall man, long hair, slightly opened the door, a gun pointed at Icarus. "Cas sent you?"

Icarus made a face, confused by the human. Had he not just said that? "Yes. He had, Uh-" he lifted his hand, then grabbing the cellular phone from his pocket and holding it up.

"He called you on the phone." The Winchester said, speaking slowly has he examined the stranger who looked confused and lost. "Stay right there. Don't move."

Sam moves, letting go of the door and pulling out his phone, he stared at Icarus, a gun still pointed at him. "Hey, Cas. Did you send someone names Icarus?"

Icarus waited, looking around and examine the area.
He turned his head back to the hunter, who opened the door farther. "Yeah, thanks Cas." He let Icarus enter, keeping at eye on him.

Sam wore a suit, scanning Icarus. "You're staying in the car." He told the other. He didn't have time to make a fake ID for Icarus or get him a suit.

░▒▓█► 🅛🅐🅩🅐🅡🅤🅢 ◄█▓▒░