Extended summary

ICARUS BLACKWELL LET OUT A GASPED, BREATHING IN

ICARUS BLACKWELL LET OUT A GASPED, BREATHING IN. But all he inhaled as dirt and soil.

Icarus didn't scream, digging at the dirt above him. If he screamed, dirt would fall into his mouth. He had dug through some dirt, when a hand grabbed his, and he was pulled up. He stared at the being. An angel. 

"Castiel?" Icarus asked the angel.

"Icarus." Castiel spoke, his normally monotone was gone. And the angel sounded sad and full of guilt.

"Castiel, what happened? The last thing I remember-"

"You died. I have revived you."

Icarus looked at the angel, confused and lost. He looked around, this wasn't where he was. The place was unfamiliar. He opened his mouth to speak, but coughed loudly. Cas looked at him, confused and worried.

"That's fucking disgusting." Icarus said, having spit out dirt, as his body was trembling. "What the fuck is happening to me?"

"I don't know. It is possible that I haven't completely brought you back." Castiel said, lifting his hand to Icarus's temple, a bright light coming over him and making him close his eyes.

"Castiel!" Icarus yelled, when the angel had stumbled back.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

"What happened?" Icarus asked.

"I had to bring you back."

{206}

{206}