The interview

" Hello ladies how are you this afternoon?" The reporter for 'Cat's Meow' asked us....

" Hmmm I think we are ok..." I said looking over at Alexa. Gosh she is so pretty.

" So let's get started....shall we...."

Ok before we get any further in to this interview with Stacy from the magazine.... We will introduce ourselves so your not total lost....

" You wanna go first or me baby girl?"

"Yeah I'll go first.....

I am Skylar Rose ....some may know me from my mother's story 'Stay' if not well....

I am 18 years old my mother is Catalina Mason she is married to my dad Jaxson Mason....all though he is not my real dad....my real dad is Xavier Anderson he is now married to my other dad Ryan Anderson...yes I know it is confusing...I have one mom and three amazing dad's. Oh and I have four amazing little sister's. I love them more than anything...

My dad Jaxson owns a night club named after my mommy ' Catalina's pleasures' in a small city called Micanopy. He is one of the famous Dom's that everyone hears about in all of the Dominant magazines and shows.

I have always been a daddy's girl when it came to Jaxson. He raised me as his own since the day me and my mommy pulled into my grandma's drive way when I was five years old. Who would have thought that I would be in the lifestyle like him....well kind of.

I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend....Coltain and Alexa. I still live at home with my parents and I work at the club with my dad's.

" Ok baby your turn..."

Well...I'm Alexa Delilah. I am 21 years old. Some of you may know my dad Dominick Evans and my stepmom that has been more of a mother to me than my biological mother, Ali Rose Evans. From 'Our Curvy Baby Girl'. I have 3 dad's also, Dom, Giovanni and Axel Robertson. I also have two adorable siblings....and momma Ali is expecting another baby. She was told she would never have anymore but Gio and her decided to go to a specialist. So our little Gio is on his way.

Although I have only known of my real father for 2 years he has changed my life. I was raised by my stepmom's brother. That I will explain some other time.

My dad owns a BDSM club not far  from Sky's dad's. Our dads are best friends. That is how I met the love of my life ....oh yeah and Coltain. He sure does have his hands full with us. He is a wonderful man.

" Aww baby you are so sweet"

I am moving into my own apartment soon and I hope Sky will move in with me....

" Really baby you want me to move in with you?"

" Why wouldn't I?"

" Ok ladies....let's continue."

" So Sky how had it been working with your father, one of the top Doms in the industry?" Stacy asked.

" Umm I don't have a problem with it although his is way to protective. But that's my Daddy for ya. Other than that I get a kick out of all the women that drool over him."

We all laugh.

" So will you both  be at the show that's being held in Tampa?"

" Actually yes....we will be holding our own show. Coltain has been training with our fathers and his brothers so he is our Dom... Our show is called ' Daddies little girls'"