Loki and Slyvie

Loki and Slyvie came across each other after Loki stumbled upon a copy Asgard and met Slyvie and Odin Variant.

Loki and Slyvie taking each other as enemies begin fighting and Slyvie kept Animals with her too a Dog called Floki and Bear called Bjorn with Yellow Radiant Sun Like hair.

Their fighting caused trouble and Galactus broke free from his prison same where Thanos was with Memphisto and Kang The Conquerer and a Time Swap happened and Time Changed Jane Foster and Sif married Thor but Lady Sif went on to marry some Viking leaving Thor.

Loki and Slyvie became friends and formed Time Variance Authority and arrested their own Variants only to see them grow closer together and Slyvie whispered we are the same person and Loki looked into her eyes so pure and clean and kissed her and she said " let's cause Mayhem " British ruled the world they said and now The Romans do and America and Canada were ruled by Vikings and Celtics with Apaches and Loki turned them into one and found out the formation of a Better Advanced World and use of New Technologies and Howard Stark a man called himself led a charge against Roman Empire under Loki and Slyvie but Super Soldiers Captain America and Sharon Carter saved America and Canada or Northern American Union.

Loki couldn't stop staring at Green Eyes of Slyvie and her Blonde Hair and Loki noticed his hair is Red now and The Celtics show Extreme Affection these days and Loki and Slyvie ruled Northern American Countries as King and Queen with Slyvie and Both Odins are shocked.

Loki and Slyvie announced they're taking the fight to anyone who Invades meanwhile Avengers on Southern Edge led by Anthony Edward Stark also called Tony, Bruce Banner also called The Hulk, among more began working but not against Loki and Slyvie as Tony is a mad fan.

Meanwhile Galactus and Memphisto and Thanos killed Kang The Conquerer who made it back to Iron Man and told him about thr attack and their planet was ready they called it Elara and Dr Stephan Strange began making a plan to counter them but Doormamu came by and he's an even bigger than even threat to them all.

Loki and Slyvie came to know of him and they began to plot a way to fight Doormamu and Galactus by turning them to fight each other.

(This Story makes a Perfect Loki loves Slyvie plot but story is about Anti Villains, Reformed Villains, Anti Heroes and Super Invaders)