𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Welcome Chifuyu. Please choose a seat"

The teacher said.

"I'll sit there, in front of the last row~"

Chifuyu says.

Guess what? That row was in front of us.

As Chifuyu sat down, he waves his hand at Hanma and I, just Hanma ignored him;

I waved back instead.

The teacher spoke again.

"So who is prepared for the test of today? I hope you guys studied and all. Except Chifuyu obviously."

Everyone looked scared, luckily I already knew all the answers and I was prepared enough even to speak about something.

After the teacher called our names, she gave us the paper.

She also assigned something else to Chifuyu which was making his introduction.

"Okay students, this will be the test for today. No copying, no whispering. Clear?"

The teacher said out loud, very loud.

*For some reason, I felt like that warning was directed to Hanma...*

Nevermind. Why was I even thinking that...

Once we started the test was honestly so easy.

I answered at the best. I did everything with much facility, I was so proud of myself.

Atleast once,

I can finally say that I was able to complete something by myself.

Suddenly I feel someone tapping on my shoulder.

It was Hanma. He indicated me to look at our table.

"Give me answers I need it, please Y/N I'm desperate. *draws a perplexed face on the table* (this one -_-)"

??????

That's what I read,

I mean his handwriting wasn't the best, looked like that classic doctor writing just bigger.

I immediately pass him the answers, of course I was being careful.

I decide to write everything on the table then after we will end we will cancel it.
After all he always came to me in need of help so, let's hope the teacher won't find it out.

He noticed it so and smiled.

*Such a beautiful smile...* I thought

The time went by so fast honestly. Chifuyu was still doing his introduction.

I was wondering what he may have wrote...

"Teacher, I finished."

I raise my hand.

"Good Y/N, get up and put it here." The teacher said.

Said so, I got up and put the test on the table.

As I sat back I looked at Hanma, once again;

He is so beautiful...

I might just fall in love with him

and I am not kidding.

Wait what am I even thinking-

Hahaha, yeah. As if he would actually love me back.

I thought about something anyway.

When he wrote that thing on my table, he also wrote ." I am desperate".

I got worried again.

I get worried even for the most dumbest things ever, and it's pretty stupid honestly.

*Is there something of Hanma that I don't know? Maybe I should try talking to Kisaki, the only one with a bit of mind in his group.
Or maybe I was just overthinking?
Anyone can be desperate because of a test, especially if they don't like studying that much.
That's why he always came at me, he was always busy with some personal stuff, leaving study aside. That's where he got by doing that, but I guess he can't help it. I'll talk to Kisaki tho, for sure.*

*I don't know, but I definitely won't ask him for now.

I am sure this is a particular and touching topic for him.

Hurting him is really my last thought ever.
But like, I genuinely wonder what does he do in his free time.

And I am here to find it out, even though it's not my business. I know, but I am just doing it for him. It's true that we got here where we are because of this study situation, but I want to know about him more.*

Just know that I will be here for you Hanma. Even though you are...

Particular, in your own way of course.

I know you probably had a bad past, but just know that

I am going to be always here for you.

Hanma, you aren't alone.

What were you thinking?

You always joke around with your group, laugh out loud... but you don't look like it.

You don't look happy.

Maybe it's just me.

I am sure something is wrong with you, and I am going to make up for that

Wait for me.

I will protect you always.

Or atleast, I try.*

Those where all my thoughts right now... couldn't believe I was doing so while there was a test on going.

But yeah, it happens...

Hanma... what kind of guy are you?

Let's get to know each other more.

Helloo, yeah I finally updated! I am honestly enjoying these last days of vacation, after that I'll go back in school and it's stressing LOL.
Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^
Bye and have a good day <3♡