The battle

Hunter was part of the Teen Titans. He had to fight against his own wife. Thorn had to face ten years in prison for what she has done. She still had her words marked and Red X always visited her in prison.
Thorn's POV:
I can't believe that Hunter put me in jail. Red X was sweet to come visit me everyday but now I was almost done. This was my ninth year in prison and now I can get revenge on the Teen Titans for what they done to me. I am coming for you Titans. Just wait and see.
Hunter's POV:
I can't believe that Thorn tricked me. Now I had to see her behind bars. What would Bella say when she sees her mother in jail? "Thorn why did you become a villain when you have a great family to be with?" I asked her. She looked down. "Dudes let me see my child." Thorn said looking at the ground.
Bella's POV:
I was told my mom wanted to see me.
My friends came to support me when I seen me own mother behind bars. "Isabelle are you ok?" Addy asked. "Dad why is my mom in jail?" I said with a tear rolling down my face. "Isabelle you going to stay with your grandpa and your aunts and uncles. I will visit you after I get out the ok and be strong and I have you staying in my room." my mom said with hope. "Ok see you when you're not in jail anymore." I said and left for my grandpa's.