15; Memories & Date

Seohee's POV;

He kissed me. He really did it. It was like a dream. I was kissed by my Step-Brother. Can I control my feelings? No, not when he does this. And now I know,

Park Sunghoon loves me.

And I have fallen in love with him too.

He pulled away from the kiss. His forehead touching mine. A small smile on my face.

"I like you, Seohee!", Sunghoon confessed. "I know you don't like me, but I needed to tell you this".

He looked at me. A sad smile was seen on his face. It was quick, the moment. I quickly leaned closer and pecked his lips with a blush on my face.

"I like you too!", I smiled. He was shocked but pulled me closer by his waist and kissed me again.

Yes, we kept on kissing for two minutes. I never imagine to kiss my Step-Brother. I never imagined to fall in love with him. He was always rude to me, making me mad. But this soon turned into love.

"Sunghoon, Should we be doing this?", I asked. He stared at me with a smile and held my hand.

"Look, I will do anything for you! We will make this work", he kissed my hand. I never imagined the cold-hearted Sunghoon to fall in love with me.

She kept staring at him with a small smile. She never imagined to be sitting like this near the stars and looking at his beautiful features. She never imagined to be holding his hand and having falling in love with him. It was all like Magic. The world around her had turned beautiful. She was happy with the man she dreamt of being.

Yes, I was happy.

It felt like I achieved everything in the world.

It felt like I found my happiness again.

The feeling was beautiful.

"Seohee, I am sorry!", Sunghoon had his head faced down and he held my hand tight.

Soon, I could heard sobbing. I was worried about him. I even saw his scars.

"Sunghoon---", he cut me off. "Seohee, I always push the people I love away from me. My own mother doesn't care about me. And after you came into my life, everything changed!".

He looked at me and smile through the tears. I showed a sweet smile and hugged him. Sunghoon, I promise I won't ever let you get hurt as long as I am here. I'll love you till the end.

"It's okay! You're okay", I patted his bag as he cried hard.

He pulled away from me after he calmed down. I sighed in relief seeing him wipe off his tears. I don't want him to be sad. I could at least comfort him.

"Seohee!", I looked at his beautiful brown eyes, getting completely lost in them. "Will you go on a date with me?".

My heart couldn't beat any faster. The time was frozen. Everything around me stopped. All I could hear was the sound of my fast beating heart.

He held my hand and kissed them making me come back to my senses again. Of course, I would go on a date with him.

"Yeah, For sure!", I hugged him.

Next day....

"DAD!! I am going", I held onto my bag and ran to the door but was stopped by Sunghoon.

"Let's go together", he stood beside me and smiled. My cheeks turned bright red.
Oh god!! I am blushing hard. I covered my cheeks so that Sunghoon couldn't see them. "I already saw you blushing".

He smirked. I quickly opened the door and ran out and Sunghoon followed behind me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE....

"What was that?", Dad said. He took a sip of the tea and confusedly looked at his soon-to-be wife.

"I don't know. Maybe they are getting along", she emotionlessly stated. He put on an angry face.

"You know what, I lied to my daughter for this? Ugh, I thought we agreed on this", he glared at her.

"Yeah, we did! But you should've at least paid more attention", she banged her hand on the table making him flinch. "Am I the only one who should do everything?".

"You're not the only one putting in all the effort to make this wedding work! Our relationship. What was that?", he yelled. She chuckled bitterly and walked away, not wanting to discuss more.

"Fuck!!", he swore and left.

Meanwhile....

She glanced at him one last time and looked away as his eyes met hers. Her cheeks couldn't stop turning red.

"Stop! Stop Glancing at him, Seohee"

She calmed herself down. Sunghoon stood in front of her and that made her stop. She looked at him with a confused expression.

"Let's go to have some Tteok-bokki", he offered.

"Weren't we supposed to go to College?", she asked. He huffed and held her hand, walking to the opposite direction of the college.

"Let's bunk for today. We have a date to catch up on", he smiled at her and that made her go completely mad.

I didn't know Park Sunghoon could be this romantic. I didn't realise the time had passed so quickly and we reached at the small stall as I was looking at Sunghoon the whole time. Oh boy! I am so in love with this man.

"Stop looking! I know I am handsome", he sat on the chair and signalled her to sit beside him.

I felt embarrassed as everytime he catches me. It was kinda hard to not look at him when he is beside me.

"This small stall is one of my memories", he says while looking around his surroundings. She quickly looked at him.

"What happened here?"

"I used to come everyday with my dad to eat here on every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. That was the only time my dad was free!", he smiled at her. "But now, I have you! You will be there for me always".

Boy, don't do this to me. I can't control this heart. It keeps on beating. My cheeks turned bright red and I quickly looked down. I finally gathered myself together and smiled at him. My hand held onto his hand.

"I'll be there for you, Park Sunghoon", she says as she got lost in his beautiful eyes. It was making her go crazy.

Love Feels like this. It makes you go crazy. Everything about it, is so beautiful. You'll know when you fall in love. The feeling is indescribable. It's magic. Just magic.

A/N: Just to clear everything. If anyone is getting confused between the Italic and Normal text phrases. (The Italic phrases are thoughts of Seohee).

Anyways, Did you like this chapter?

Was it fun to read or boring?

Make sure to vote :-)

Peace out~