~★6★~

Kirishima's POV

The night is finally over and the morning sun has risen.

I've been thinking what to tell Kaminari and just how to apologize to him. I already texted him the details after I talked to my parents and told Kaminari we would go to his favorite restaurant. Though, I'll be honest I'm surprised both our parents said it was okay to go outside in general. Since the huge fight at Kamino last night the media is going crazy and so many people are beginning to fear the worst.

Though my biggest concern isn't what happened at Kamino and the nervousness is honestly eating me.

My concern is that I didn't apologize to Kaminari sooner and he might hate me for it, or at least be angry. I put some tension that was so unnecessary in our relationship.

I just need to make it up to him, I don't want to hurt the relationship I have with him more.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★

It's almost 3 o'clock and I'm getting ready to just explode. My nerves are honestly taking everything, I hope this is the best thing to do.

Kaminari will be here soon to go out to eat and I can apologize for being an ass to him.

Honestly though, these plans almost feel like a date.

After a few more minutes of just spacing out the door bell rings and I run to answer it yelling to my parents I got it. I open the door, seeing Kaminari dressed nicely and smiling.

I just stand silent just trying to find the right words. He... looks hot.

"Hey Kirishima, are you good?" Kaminari tilting his head in question.

"Oh! Uh... yeah. You just... you look nice." I start blushing, then it hits me.

He looks so good and I just have some clothes I threw on.

"Ah h-hold on I'll be right back. Umm... come in and wait okay?" I stutter.

"Okay." He smiles.

I move away from the door and he comes in. After taking off his shoes, I direct him to the couch then instantly run to my room. Once I shut the door I practically throw off my clothes and quickly find something that somewhat matches Kaminari's outfit.

Tripping on the way, I make it to the bathroom and start frantically fixing my hair. At one point Kaminari did ask if I was okay, because of a fairly loud crash I made in my hurry.

It took about 15 minutes but I'm finally ready and I go to Kaminari and say, "Sorry for the wait, let's go."

"It's alright man, I'm ready when you are." He smiles.

I start blushing.

He's cute.

He takes me to his favorite fast food restaurant and he orders a couple of hamburger meals for the both of us. After a bit of small banter on who's paying, we wait on the food, then sit down at a window booth.

To be honest, walking down was a bit awkward but we slowly broke the ice. Though now, I really want to tell him how I feel. He needs to know.

"Hey, Kaminari." I get his attention.

"Yeah?" He asks trying not to drop any food out of his mouth.

Once he swallows, I take a second then say, "I'm sorry for being so rude and unthoughtful towards you recently. I just don't know what came over me, but I want to make it up to you. You're such an awesome person to be with, I don't want to lose you."