~★5★~

Eijirou's POV

On our way to Kamino Ward I feel myself becoming nervous.

I want to save Bakugou, but what if something happens?

I'm so nervous but at the same time my mind starts to drift from Bakugou to Kaminari. I feel bad how I've treated him, one of my best friends, and he doesn't deserve my lashing.

I need to apologize to him.

Once at Kamino Ward, Yaoyorozu gives a good point that we should change our appearance so we're not recognized. Though I'm sure that's her excuse to go shopping since I'm pretty sure she could make the stuff.

But that's probably illegal... oh, yeah it is.

I look around to see what I could get, then Todoroki comes up to talk wearing an outfit, holding another in his hand.

"Uhh... I'm having trouble to decide." He says.

"You look good with what you have on man. What's to decide?"

"I think something might be missing..."

After a few seconds of staring I suggest, "Why don't you ask Midoryia? He probably knows what you could do."

Todoroki's cheeks instantly turn almost the same shade of red as half of his hair and I'm slightly taken back. Who knew he could blush like that... wow.

"You... you think Midoryia would like what I chose?" Todoroki whispers.

I'm taken back slightly again and answer, "Yeah I think so."

He blushes an even deeper red then turns to Midoryia and hesitantly trudges, almost falling in the process. Given how he usually acts that was definitely not... wait a minute does Todoroki like-?!

I glance at their interaction and it definitely looks like something is going on. I mean Midoryia looks just as flustered. If they become a couple anytime soon I wouldn't be surprised.

Once we buy our outfits, we put our other clothes in coin lockers.

Ugh... my nerves are too high I need to do so much. Save Bakugou with the others, apologize to Kaminari, hope Kaminari isn't mad at me, probably get Kaminari's favorite snack or favorite something as an apology gift, maybe take Kaminari out for-

"Hey Kirishima!" I hear and instantly turn towards the voice.

"Hmm? What is it?" I respond seeing it's Midoryia.

"Ah, well... can we go somewhere more private?"

"Sure." I respond.

We walk to a more private area and I'm just wondering what Midoryia will say.

"You know Kaminari is really worried for you." He instantly states.

"What are you saying?" I glare.

Why is Midoryia telling me this? Why am I defensive about it? I don't want Kaminari to worry about me, why would he?

"I was talking with Kaminari before I left my room. He-"

"You can just stop." I stop him then continue, "We're here to save Bakugou... nothing else. Kaminari doesn't matter."

After, I turn to the others waiting outside.

That was too harsh... what the hell is coming over me? I need to add one thing to my mental list, apologize to Midoryia.

Why did I have to be such a dick to Midoryia? He's just wanting to help and he obviously cares for Bakugou, so we definitely have another thing in common... but, am I jealous? For what? Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking of this.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★

Watching All Might fighting that villain really made me stand on edge and I couldn't look away. It just makes me question what's going to happen next.

Once everything is somewhat calmer we were about to find the rest of our rescue party and I guess, I shamelessly tried to hold Bakugou's hand again. I will say I was so happy when Midoryia mentioned that I should be the one who hold out my hand for Bakugou. Does that mean we're close enough?

I have to admit though, his hand was warm and it felt... off, that's honestly why I wanted to hold it again. I want to know why it felt wrong for me to do so, but he rejected so nonchalantly I didn't have a chance.

I'm kinda heartbroken about that.

The group met back up and we all watched Bakugou get into a police car... calmly. I never thought I would see the day, but he didn't struggle to go for questioning.

We all head home and I'm bombarded by my parents asking if I was okay. Since all I told them was I was going around Kamino to hang with a few friends. Once in my room I turn on my phone and see it blown up with messages and missed calls... Kaminari.

All the notifications where Kaminari asking if I was safe, what happened, anyone injured, and so on. He left vague voicemails asking to call him back, he'll wait for me, he's... worried. God I've been such an asshole to him.

I instantly call him and almost instantly he picks up.

"Kirishima!" I hear.

"Yeah it's me, Kaminari. I'm safe... everyone is." I assure him.

"Great, I'm so happy to hear that." He sighs.

"By the way Kaminari, sorry for not noticing your messages... you were so worried and my phone was off."

"No, it's alright man I get that. You were on an important mission and I'm happy it succeeded."

"Well..." I stay silent for a moment thinking what to say next, "Kaminari, would you like to go out somewhere tomorrow? I want to talk to you in person."

All I get is silence.

Did I read the moment wrong. Oh crap, I didn't want that. What if he says no? I want to apologize in person so badly. I want to see him.

"Yeah I'm free tomorrow. Can I come to your house around 3pm? We can figure out where we're going when it's not so late. You're probably exhausted."

"I'll be here!" I respond happily.

"Okay, well goodnight Kirishima. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see ya. Goodnight."

I hang up and take a deep breath then fall onto my bed.

I'll get to talk to him. I'll see Kaminari.

I'm, happy.

...wait, I need to ask my parents if it's okay!

They have to say yes right?!

Kaminari's POV

After hanging up with Kirishima I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

Oh goodness, is this really happening? Kirishima said he wants to talk to me in person. Alone, maybe?

Ahh, my brain practically died instantly when he said that. I just hope that silence wasn't too long.

Though I'm happy! Kirishima... he wants to talk to me.

Oh! I should tell my parents about hanging out with a friend. I should also pick out something to wear.

Would that be weird? It's not a date... right?

A/N: Hi everyone! So sorry I've been MIA but I'm slowly coming back! Of course bc of life and everything I won't be uploading frequently but I'll try to get it done as quickly as possible! Thank you all for staying with me though all of this! See you guys next chapter!