Chapter 2: Suggestions?

Y/n Pov

I wake up and see around and see I'm tied up to a chair and there was weird paper symbols around

Y/n: ( W-where am I? )

Satella: " They bring you to what they called a school thought I doubt that... "

Y/n: ( S-satella-San! )

Satella: " Everything will be fine
Y/n if they hurt you then I will definitely save you and kill those who harm you "

She whispers to me as she disappears

???: " So are you done talking with your little cursed spirit? "

I hear someone talking and I didn't realize that someone was sitting in front of me

Gojo-Sensei: " Ya~ are you awake now L/n Y/n-Kun? "

Y/n: " W-who arre y-you uh.. Sir? "

Gojo-Sensei: " Oh... You don't remember me? How sad after all those bonding we did "

Y/n: " Uh...... I-im sorry if I-i did something wrong? "

Gojo-Sensei: " I think you have done something more than just wrong you know... You have been really naughty! Especially after what you did to the school "

Y/n: " School..? Ugh.. "

I start having a headache as the memories of me brutally killing and ripping people apart

Y/n: " I.. Iii really k-killed them i-i mean a-all of them? "

Gojo-Sensei: " That you certainly did so... What do you felt after doing all of that? "

Y/n: " I-it doesn't felt right.. B-but I f-felt relieved e-even thought i-i know it's w-wrong thing to do.. "

Gojo-Sensei: " Is that so... So what do you want to do next? "

Y/n: " W-what d-do you mean? "

Gojo-Sensei: " Well the people on the up are complaining that you should be killed or handed to them "

Y/n: " W-why w-would they want someone like me? W-wouldn't it be better if they just kill me? "

Gojo-Sensei: " Who knows? But you know after seeing your abilities I want to give you suggestions on what to do next "

Y/n: " S-sure "

Gojo-Sensei: " Well I want you to attend a school and be a student"

Y/n: " S-s-school? "

Gojo-Sensei: " Yup simply you will be trained to become! A Pro-Hero! Banzai! "

Y/n: " .............. Eh? "

Gojo-Sensei: " ......... Sorry, I guess you didn't understand the jokes... Oh well simply we will train you on how to use your power to beat some bad people and monsters"