✝ Devil's Wife ✝

I was sitting on a chair because I was feeling like fainting to the lack of water in my body. He continued sending me videos but Lucifer didn't let me touch the phone at all. He put it away or watched it himself to make sure telling me they were still alive. Then I received a text on the laptop I quickly stand up using the table as support. It was coordinates. They did it in two hours. I text them " I don't know how to thanks y'all. " They text back that Sasha was more than an anonymous she was family for them their sisters and that there was nothing to thanks them. I left the pc and ran to my car grabbing Lucifer phone to write down the coordinates. They were all following me. Maze gave me her talon knife and almost took it but Lucifer grab in out my hands.

Lucifer: Maze she can't have this.

Maze: I gave it to her not you.

Lucifer: And she won't be keeping it

Maze: Then give it back you asshole.

Lucifer: That's more of it.

Maze: I'll get it when we are out.

Lucifer: Good. And you

He end the call and quickly glance at me before looking back at the road.

Lucifer: Don't do something stupid. I don't want anything to happen to you.

Me: Don't worry I won't die today. Not as if I can die.

Lucifer: I'm not joking.

Me: Be the devil. Not the lovely husband.

Lucifer: I'll do what I want to do.

Me: Baby just don't worry.

Lucifer: Fine.

I heard my phone ringing but before I could reach out for it he already took care to answer.

Lucifer: Hello

Liam: Who the fuck are you?

Lucifer: Lucifer at your service

Liam: Very funny my guy thinking you are going to scare me with that name.

Lucifer: Who said I was being funny?

Liam: Listen dude I don't get time with you. Where is she?

Lucifer: I'm the owner of this phone.

Liam: Listen I called her earlier on this number and texted her.

Lucifer: And I'm telling you that I am the owner.

Liam: Tell her if she don't grab her phone she will never see them again.

Lucifer: And I tell you that get ready to die when I find you.

He hang up and throw the phone in the seat behind.

Me: What did you do! What if something happens to them.

Lucifer: We are here.

I looked by the window and saw an abandoned house. Lucifer stopped the engine and took off his security belt.

Lucifer: He can't do anything in less than 5 second.

Me: What if he has a gun?

Lucifer: Trust me.

Me: I do. I really do but the life of my friends are on a line.

Lucifer: Just stay in the car.