✝Charming Gentleman✝

He took his phone, which looked very much like mine. But he was rather strange. Mine was normal red my favorite color. His too was red but horns, wings and a tail of a Demon. This is another story of hull. Its name, its hull and what else.

(Good to tell you the truth, we are in 2020 without the covid19. My lil devils don't forget to follow the rules. Have your hands for 20s not 5s. Protect yourself if you need to go out. Don't forget Ect ... Ect. Ect- A / N)

Someone knocks on the door before opening it. One of the bartenders was there with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Bartender: Sir, here is your order.

Lucifer: Put it here. And you can go.

He places the bottle and cuts them on the table. Near to leave, Lucifer called.

Lucifer: Wait.

Bartender: Yes sir. Do you need something?

Lucifer: Where's Maze?

Bartender: She's busy with a girl sir. Do you need her?

Lucifer: No. No you can dispose.

The bartender opened the door and disappeared, closing it in the noise that did not reach the room. I put my arm to cut that this room and all the others soundproof. He took a glass and gave me cutting all my thinking.

Lucifer: At your new job.

I toast my glass with that of Lucifer. Before drinking a small sip.

Lucifer: So your favorite color is it?

Me: Red.

Lucifer: This is a coincidence. Mine too. And also black.

Me: And also black.

Lucifer: So your family.

Me: A sister and a father.

Lucifer: Where is your sister?

Me: I don't know I lost her in the crowd.

Lucifer: You're sure she's alive in this raging crowd.

Me: I don't even know.

Lucifer: How did you get through this crowd?

Me: Rodeo on people.

Lucifer: Rodeo on people?

Me: Trying not to be run over by people.

Lucifer: Like a Zombie Apocalypse

Me: Same kind.

Lucifer: Well and well. You must have waited a little with this queue out there.

Me: Oh everything for fun.

Lucifer: You don't want to come to have a little fun with me later at my place.

Me: No, I have to go home before midnight.

He glances at his watch and looks at me. But damn he just asked me if I wanted to go have fun at his place. What should i do in such a time

Lucifer: It is 8:00 pm I will turn you over before midnight. I promise you.

Me: What about the sister?