Chapter Twenty Five

*Mature Content*

Reader's POV:

It was 11:15am when you finally dragged yourself from the comfort of the kingsize bed, immediately missing the warmth of Billie who lay sound asleep. The blonde had slowly drifted off after your rather intimate morning together, exhaustion quickly taking over her.

You slipped into one of Billie's shirts, inhaling the flowery scent of her perfume, before gathering up the rest of the discarded clothes and placing them on the chair in the corner of the room.

You debated whether to wake her up or not seen as the afternoon was slowly creeping up on you, but she looked so peaceful so you let her rest a little while longer. You wanted to do something nice for her since she had taken you away for the weekend, so you decided to prepare breakfast for when she woke up.

Half an hour later, a proud smile adorned your face as you stared down at the assortment of breakfast foods you had prepared. You weren't sure what kind of things she liked so you got a variety. Everything from fruit, to pancakes, French toast, bagels, different syrups and spreads accompanied with fresh orange juice and coffee.

Billie was still fast asleep when you'd finished preparing breakfast, snoring softly, it was a rather beautiful picture and you stood for a moment just taking it all in, admiring as Billie would put it. You tiptoed across the room before climbing onto the bed straddling her waist. When that didn't wake her you began to pepper feather light kisses all over her face, trailing down towards her neck. After a few moments you felt her shift beneath you, fingertips lightly grazing the length of your spine, and you lifted your gaze just in time to see her lips stretch out into a sweet smile.

Her eyes were still closed as she tangled her fingers in your hair, tilting her head to the side signalling for you to carry on your assault on her neck. Placing a light kiss to her pulse point you then kissed your way along her jawline before seeking out her mouth.

Billie breathed out a content sigh when you pressed your lips to hers. Her tongue snaked it's way into your mouth almost immediately, swallowing your quiet moans as she deepened the kiss. You instantly relaxed, surrendering yourself to the heated kiss, allowing Billie to take full control.

"Good morning," you whispered against her lips.

"It is a good morning indeed." Her tone was seductive, tongue briefly swiping over her lips as she took in the sight of you wearing her shirt, making your cheeks grow hot under her lustful gaze.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, all fresh faced and natural. You wanted to capture this moment so you grabbed your phone from the bedside table. You hadn't really been on your phone whilst you were away, not wanting to waste a moment of your time with the older woman. The first thing you saw when you unlocked your phone was a bunch of missed calls from both your parents along with a couple texts instructing you to call them ASAP. A sliver of worry ran through your veins but you just tried your best to ignore the feeling, you'd be home tomorrow night anyway so whatever they wanted, it could wait until then.

Opening your camera, the image of Billie gazing up at you came into view, making your heart flutter. "Say cheese!" You coaxed, grinning wide when Billie playfully rolled her eyes, a soft smile dancing across her features. "Don't worry, it's just for my eyes only." You reassured her, showing her the picture you had just taken before placing your phone back on the bedside table.

"Oh, I got us breakfast!" You exclaimed a little too excitedly as you climbed off the bed to retrieve the tray of food. "I didn't know what you liked so I just got a bit of everything." You placed the tray on the bed between you and Billie, sitting cross legged, donning a shy smile as you watched the blonde's face soften, a happy smile tugging at her lips.