32- Mall shopping

Waking up was difficult because George's parents were early birds and both George and Dream were the opposite. The alarm went off at 7:30am and George groaned, adding five more minutes. He looked up at Dream, which was difficult because the arms wrapped protectively around him made it hard to move. But when he got a glimpse of his sleeping face, his stomach swarmed with butterflies. 

The blonde looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. His lips were slightly ajar, his jawline was prominent from this angle, and his hair flopped messily on the pillow. He hadn't moved from the position he was in last night. George's eyes moved from his face, down to his chest and arms that were around him. This was his boyfriend, nobody else's. Mine.

The brunette took out his phone to take a quick selfie of the two cuddling, setting it as his back round. It was mainly of Dream but the corner of his face was in it.

The alarm made George jump when it went off for the second time. He looked at Dream again but he hadn't woken up; he was a very heavy sleeper. George decided to wake him up himself by placing small kisses on his cheek, nose, forehead, and chin. 

That seemed to do the trick because the blonde's eyes opened slightly and his lips curved into a smile. "Morning, gorgeous."

George's smile grew when he heard the nickname and he tried to hide it in the covers, exactly what Dream wanted to happen. It was so easy to make George flustered.

"Don't hide, Georgie, I want to see your beautiful face." Dream cooed as he lifted the covers away from George, revealing an extremely red face.

"You're such an idiot." George laughed.

"Says the tomato." Dream mumbled in response.

George gasped, faking offense. "That's it, I'm leaving you for Sapnap."

Dream laughed, knowing fully well that Sapnap was the last person on the planet George would ever leave him for. The two of them had arguments all the time, none of them too serious but it gets annoying how frequently it happens.

George looked at the time again. "We have to get up." 

"What? It's only 7:37."

"I told you, my parents wake up super early. I just hope they haven't got up already and seen that I'm not sleeping on the sofa." And with that, George got out of bed and picked out his clothes for the day: Grey sweatpants and his pink milk shirt. He was cold, as always, so he picked out one of Dream's hoodies too, it was black with a golden smile.

He walked out of the door quietly, trying not to alert his parents that he was just in Dream's room. There was talking from the kitchen so he made his way there, finding both his parents, and Karl sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hi George, how did you sleep?" His mum asked immediately.

"Really well actually. You?" As soon as George sat down, Dream came into the room and took a seat close to George. Maybe a little too close.

"We slept well too, your bed is very comfy." She paused. "You weren't on the sofa when we checked this morning. Where were you?"

George felt his stomach turn. Had they figured it out? Okay, don't act suspicious, you can do this. "I was just talking to Dream about... what we could do today... with you."

Dream smiled and went along with it. "Yeah. We were thinking about going to the beach or maybe just go shopping in the mall. Then we can all get dinner later at a restaurant."

Both Georges parents seemed relieved. They were clearly suspicious before, thinking that Dream and George had something going on. Obviously they did, but they didn't know that. 

Eventually it was decided that they'd go to the mall because Barbara and Eugene weren't keen on swimming. Karl went to wake up Sapnap and Quackity and after an hour they were all ready to leave.

--------------Time skip--------------

The mall wasn't too busy which meant there wasn't a big queue when they got their lunch. The group of seven walked around the mall with their paninis, looking into each shop. Eventually they settled on going into a basic clothes shop to buy hoodies. 

"What do you think about this hoodie?" Dream asked George once they were out of earshot from everyone.

George took it and held it up to Dream. "I don't like the pattern, get a plain one."

"What about this one. I suit green, right?"

This time George shook his head without even looking. "Get a blue one."

Dream sighed and searched the shelves again, finding a blue hoodie in his size. "This one is nice."

George took it and held it up to himself, looking in the mirror. "I think you should get a smaller one." He suggested.

Dream gasped. "You're just going to steal it as soon as we get home aren't you?"

"Um... no."

"You're making me get one that is your style and that fits you better. Why else would you do that?"

"Fine, maybe I am, but I like wearing your hoodies."

Dream was definitely a softy because hearing this melted his heart. How could I say no to him?

"Fine. Pick a few out for me then." 

George's face lit up. Totally worth it.

--------------Time skip--------------

Everyone was stuffed and very tired after the meal at the restaurant so they decided on an early night. George was on the couch again, not risking sleeping in Dream's bed again. He told himself that his parents would be gone soon and he'll get to cuddle with Dream as much as he wants after that. He blushed at the thought of it.

The brunette had almost got asleep until Barbara walked into the living room. "Are you awake?"

"I am now." He grumbled tiredly.

"I'm sorry to wake you, but can we have a few extra pillows?"

Of course they needed extra pillows to sleep. "Yeah, just go down the hallway, second door on your left. They should be in there."

"Thanks George. Goodnight."

"Night." He whispered.

She walked down the hallway, but instead of taking the second left, she took the first left, Sapnap, Quackity and Karl's room. 

The first thing she saw was the three of them, in one bed. Sapnap and Quackity had no shirt and Karl had a shirt but no pants. Karl was resting his head on Sapnap's chest while being hugged from behind by Quackity. One thing was certain, they definitely weren't friends.

"What the fuck!"

~1083 words~

Vote?

-Esme