𝟑𝟕. ✭ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 ✭

I watch the blond man storm out of my room, looking extremely perturbed. Good. Hate me. I need them all to hate me. The substance I sniffed a moment ago begins to make its way through my body and the sound of moaning in the distance pulls me back to the here and now. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Dedaj, pinching the end of my nose. "Torey?"

"He'll take the deal, or so it would seem, but he insists on the fact that he doesn't know where the child is. He's adamant that it's not his. He said he'll deliberate renegotiation."

"Deliberate? He said he would deliberate it?"

"I'm sure he'll make the deal after talking with Dani... Daniela," I corrected myself. "I'm sure he'll get it out of her if he can. If not, I can try."

"Use whatever means of force necessary, Torey, whatever means. Get the fucking name of the man out of her. Her black and blue is better than her dead." I grimace at the insinuation. He wants me to beat his daughter. I have never loathed anything more than the mental visual of me laying hands on Dani in that manner. "Torey?"

"Yes sir?"

"I asked you if you understood?"

"Yes sir. I'm sure that won't be necessary but I will keep it in mind."

"I also have other news." I wait for him to deliver it after a quiet moment. "I've talked to The Harvey Watch. They're allowing me to have a sit down with Daniela, under her terms of course. I want to see if we can't handle this peacefully before it gets bloody especially now that we have the information about her child. I believe she'll be more compliant now, ready to cooperate." I hear him take a long drag of his cigarette before blowing it out. "And, if the bastard is still working for me, I'm sure he's shitting his pants knowing I know about him, knowing he has a child out there somewhere."

I'm not particularly happy but not exactly  shitting myself...

"When's the meet?"

"It's in two days. I want you to be the one to set it up, talk with her about it."

Fuck. My. Life.

Brooks wants Dani to have nothing to do with me and I doubt Dani does after seeing me with the girls last night. Speaking of the girls, a loud moan tears out of one of them which has Dedaj chuckling, "how are they treating you?"

"No complaints here, boss. They're as good as ever." I have been thoroughly fucked and sucked. I barely even had to do anything with these two around. They were happy to be the ones servicing me; constantly.

"I need them back for their shifts tomorrow so get your fill of them tonight. Or, should I say, give them their fill of you?" He lets out another deep rumble of a laugh. "I'll have a car sent round in the afternoon for them." Then he ends the call.

I pocket my phone before letting out a disgruntled noise. I walk down the hallway until I'm at the doorway of my bedroom and am met with much of the same visual I had just been met with on the couch. As I lean against the doorway and watch, I pocket my hands.

"Ladies." They both pause and look up at me. "I'm going to be out for a little bit. I've got business to attend to. Can I trust the two of you to behave yourselves?" They don't say anything verbally they just continue their sensual sexual dance.

I push off and head toward Brooks and Dani's room. I give their door a few knocks once I arrive and hate the fact that I'm high as hell right now, partially drunk too. After a moment she answers, she's wearing nothing but a towel. Fuck, I want to tear it right off of her.

"Torey?" She says while tucking her damp hair behind her ears. "Brooks isn't here. I thought he was meeting up with you."

"We did meet up." Which I'm surprised he's not here but I'm glad he's not. "But I just got off the phone with your father and need to have a conversation with you." She gives me an uneasy look. "Dani, it's important." When she doesn't budge I add, only for her ears to hear, "he knows about Wolf." Her face pales but she opens the door to let me in.