A Test of Empathy

Warning: the first couple paragraphs deal with rape and trauma skip to the fourth paragraph if you do not wish to read also this is the day that tem dies

Y/n pov

"My clothes were shredded, even though they were scraps they were all I had left. Never once in my life was I treated like prey until now. This.... This feeling is one I will NEVER forget. This terror, this agony and humiliation.

I felt the bear grab my tail tightly as I groaned out of pain. I could feel the weight of him looming over me. His breath was visible in this winter cold. Tears flooded my vision as he defiled me... No defile isn't even the right word nor is humiliation. This was degrading. This was tearing my pride, the last part of myself I had left.

I felt the weight within me. I was screaming in pain. I felt like I was going to die from this demonstration of cruelty, from this monster. I felt myself bleeding as I bit my lower lip.

I tried to move away but the pain was unbearable and then it was a fatal mistake. He clawed the left side of my body. Marks of-"

I woke up panting. I felt the world around me. Trying to ground myself, trying to tell myself this is reality. Bile was rising from my stomach to my throat. I dashed to the bathroom, dry heaving for what seemed like hours. Stomach acid finally rose and it burned. I felt the cool porcelain turn hot from my hands. The rim of the toilet bowl was what kept me from falling in with my head first.

It took at least twenty minutes for me to finally calm my nerves. I looked at myself in the mirror for one second. One second is all it took for me to break. Down I went falling to my knees and wailed. I was upset at the fact I was aroused, I was wanting to be in that situation again, and that I was letting this eat me slowly.

The crying intensified and I began to do my exercises to calm me down.

A/N: these are actual exercise you can use it's called five senses

Five: what are things that you feel right now.
I felt the once cold porcelain toilet seat become hot, I felt my damp (f/c) fur , I could feel the cold tile floor beneath me, I could feel my claws that were smooth.

Four: what are four things that you can see that are the color (insert favorite color)
I could see my toothbrush, my towel, the necklace that hanged around my neck everyday, and the small black shoes that belonged to someone else.

Three: what are three things you can taste
I could taste the acid in my mouth, the salt if my tears and the night air which was stale.

Two: what could I hear.
I could hear the water drip from the sink, the sound of a dozing bunny nearby.

One:what do I taste...

I froze because I never allowed myself to taste. Not after the incident, not after me- I cut off the thought. I tasted bitter tang.

I felt my self calming down. Once I felt the feeling of fear gone I rose to my feet. Pins and needles were dancing in my toes. I shook my feet trying to rid of the feeling as I walked back to my bed.

I saw the snow white bunny in the corner of my eyes as I was standing at the edge of my bed. Seeing her I feel a sense of relief in me. Knowing no matter what I will always make sure she is okay.

________________________

"Y/n!!! Get up!!!" I heard the voice of the white rabbit yell for me. "Five more minutes please Haru..."

I then felt the rabbit jump on top of me. My body felt hot and sensitive as she sat on my lap while I was lying down. " No, you have to get up now and we have to get to go."