Prologue: Evanora and Rowena.

The lonely witch continued her journey of adventure, and by the name she ventured alone.

Crash!

The broom she kept by her side was now broken, the storm was too much for her to handle and thus her stubbornness of wanting to push on has consequences. 

The lonely witch felt a cold tingling sensation on her body as the rain didn't stop. She couldn't open her eyes because of the heavy rainwater, she couldn't see anything besides the empty sky when she awoke. 

From a rooftop of a tower, slowly her body slipped down onto a balcony where it landed in a thump same with her broom. 

"It hurts." She muttered as she tried reaching for her broom again but it was for naught. She was too weak to make a move.

She hasn't eaten proper food in days, only barely surviving with the edible plants such as mushrooms or fruits she found along the way but it was not enough. Her canteen was running low on water too and that worried her the most. 

She can survive without food for days, but not without water.

Her magic is weak through all the endless flights, how long has it been? 

She's since run away from home. 

How much time does she have left?

"Hello? Is someone there?" 

The doors of the balcony opened, raindrops were entering the house as the owner of the home looked around but she appraised everything with the use of sound. "Nngh..." the witch groaned while her body laid down weekly on the cold floor. 

"H-Help me..." she said weakly and the sheltered girl heard a pleading voice coming outside of her balcony. 

"I-Is someone there?" she asked again confused, her body was cold due to the harsh breeze. How could a person be here in the tower? 

It was placed so high so that no one could enter. 

Perhaps it was the birds who called out for help? 

The witch saw the sheltered girl and for a moment hope filled her eyes and reached her hand out to her. "Please... help me..." there it was again- a parched voice calling for help. 

The sheltered girl not knowing what to do walked forward into the cold rain where her clothes got drenched. The rainwater drizzled as the witch fainted because of fatigue. 

Raising her hands forward, she started looking for the girl who might be in need of help only to find her feet stopping when she noticed something soft and cold blocked her way. Immediately she knew it was the body of whoever was asking for help earlier. 

She bends down and her hands inspected everything, from the face- it was shaped like a diamond, petite and she could feel the long lashes when her fingers brushed the part of her eye.

"A girl... just like me." she muttered getting distracted when her body went down to the part of the chest. 

Her face flushed for a moment before deciding that she needed to take her hand away from that area quickly, and get the girl inside her tower where it's dry and warm. 

Her hands roamed once more to the girl's knees and neck, placing it behind and proceeds to carry the unconscious girl into a princess carry before feeling the door with her foot before going inside. 

Once she was inside she found her living room and the sofa. She carefully places the girl in the soft pillow and sighed a breath of relief once they were inside, she runs back to close the door and found some towels and a few clothes that might fit her visitor.