Two

Mila had just returned from a mission and had to report back to Dreykov. She was walking down the hall toward his office with the vial she collected secured in her pocket on her belt. Suddenly someone ran from behind her and knocked her down.

Instantly Mila was on her feet and ready to fight. She turned around to find a widow with blonde hair reaching for a vial with red dust inside which she knew to be poisonous. Dreykov sent Mila on missions to get the vials and return them to him so no other widows were harmed.

Mila knocked the vial out of the widow's hand with a swift kick and jumped and caught it herself. The blonde widow fought back and obtained the small container once again. Then she pinned the smaller girl to the ground and held her down as she broke open the vial next to the child's head, exposing Mila to the red dust.
Mila stopped resisting and fell back. When she opened her eyes again she saw her mentor who she thought was dead.

"Yelena," she whispered.
The older of the two got up and off of the girl and then helped her to her feet. Mila instantly threw her arms around the woman and said,
"He said you were dead."
Yelena wrapped her arms around her niece and said,
"I'm right here, little one."
Then she pulled back and said,
"But we don't have much time."
Mila gave her a confused look and then Yelena took her hand and led her into a side room. They were alone and there were no cameras in that room so they were safe from Dreykov's eyes.

"How is this possible? Dreykov showed me your body," Mila told her with tears in her eyes.
"He lied. Everything he told you was a lie. Including the story about your mom," Yelena explained as she wiped away he girl's tears.
"My mom?" Mila questioned.
"Yes, and she is with Dreykov right now and needs our help," Yelena told her.
"I'm going to kill him," Mila said and clenched her fists. Yelena remembered the girl had a hot temper and could easily turn into a killing machine given the right circumstances. However, for now she needed the child to stay calm and stick to their plan.
"We will, but we need a plan. We can't just go in a kill Dreykov. That's not how it works," Yelena explained.
"So what do we do?" Mila asked.
"You're going to go back to Dreykov's office-"
"No, I don't want to go back there," Mila interrupted and shook her head. Yelena could see the fear and pain in the girl's eyes when she said that.
"He's going to put me back to sleep," Mila said.
"No he won't. You will give him the mission report and then wait. I promise you we will get out of here today. The most important thing is that you need to convince him you are still under his mind control," Yelena told her seriously.
Mila nodded and then said,
"Okay, and where will you be?"
"I have a couple things left to do but then I will come find you."
Yelena kissed her head and said,
"I'll see you soon, little one."
Mila looked down and then looked up and asked,
"Is she nice... my mom?"
Yelena smiled and said,
"Yes, well most of the time."
Mila smiled and then the two left and set off on their designated assignments.

Mila passed taskmaster as she walked up to Dreykov's door and then she took a deep breath before walking in. As she opened the door she could hear a woman talking to Dreykov.

Mila walked in to see Dreykov punch the woman to the ground. Mila's eyes widened but she knew not to interfere yet. Natasha caught a glimpse of her daughter and the two locked eyes.

"Mila," Dreykov said and turned to the girl. Mila turned her attention to Dreykov.
"Sir," the child said and walked over to him, choosing to ignore Natasha.
"Mission report," Dreykov stated.
Mila took the vial of red dust out of her pocket and handed it to Dreykov and said,
"Completed," in a monotoned voice.
Natasha just stared at her.
"And the widow?" Dreykov asked.
"Terminated," Mila answered with a straight face.
"That's my girl," Dreykov said with a smile.
"You may rest now," Dreykov added.

Mila nodded and walked over to what looked like a cryo-freeze chamber. She pushed a few buttons and then climbed inside. The top lowered down and the machine started to turn on. The chamber then moved into an upright position so Mila could still see what was going on out there through a little box. She then closed her eyes and felt the cold surround her.