Secrets

"From now on, Captain America and The Demon are fugitives." Alexander Pierce says as Agent 13 looks at him confused.

"I'm sorry, who?" She asked before he pulled up a picture.

"(Y/N) (L/N). He's an accomplice." He says as she nods slowly.

"Captain America has information about Director Fury's death, while (Y/N) was a main witness and possibly a suspect. Captain refused to come with us and give us info. (Y/N), on the other hand..." He said as he opened two videos, one from a building overlooking a highway and another from inside the vehicle you were in.

The video showed you headbutting the agent on your right as the one in the passenger's seat pointed his gun at you, you pushed it away as he shot the guy on your left, killing him.

You proceeded to kick the guy in the face and headbutted the agent on your right, again, now knocking him out.

You pulled down the seat behind you, reaching into the trunk and pulling out your sword and the bag separately.

You hit the guy in the passenger's seat with the sword handle effectively knocking him out as the driver is still driving but at high speeds, witnessing everything that's unfolding.

You pushed your body halfway out the window on the right side of the car, you stabbed the roof as you pulled yourself out of the backseats and then flung yourself through the passenger's side window.

Flying in you kicked the driver with both legs as he and the door fly off the car and onto the highway, you shortly after as well as the car swerved before rolling.

The building camera caught you running away from the scene.

"He left that in his wake. You see why he's a fugitive now?" Pierce asked as agent 13 nodded.

.

.

.

Steve, now in civilian clothes with a baseball cap on, approached a wending machine inside the hospital where Fury was operated on not an hour before.

He looked inside before seeing someone in the reflection of the glass.

Quickly turning around, he faced Natasha.

He pushed her into the closet room on the left as he was now kinda pissed.

"Where is it?" He asks.

"Safe." She responds as he narrows his eyes.

"Do better!" He says as she rolls her eyes.

"Where did you get it?" She asks as Steve takes a step back.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you. Why?"

"What's on it?" He demanded as he approached her.

"I don't know." She said as he got up in her face.

"Stop lying!" Before things could escalate, a hand appeared in between them and pushed them apart.

"Now now, let's all be calm about this." Your voice resounded as both of them were surprised to see you there.

"How do you expect me to be calm? Fury is dead!" Steve said as you sighed.

"We don't have time to mourn, we're probably all being searched for around the city now." You said as Natasha nodded but Steve was having none of it.

"I bet you know what's going on. Considering you were with Fury in my apartment." Steve said as you shook your head.

"Not really. I got back from my mission and was in the car with Fury. But our car got blown up in the middle of the street." You said as you recalled grabbing Fury and holding him still so he doesn't get too hurt.